Breeze316

Fullmetal alchemist Trigun And other great animes

Come in here and tell me what youre favorite anime is

one of my faviorte anime is fma its story is deep and the anime is great ive seen the entire series and it was awsome i cant wait to see the movie i heard it was true to the series and it was awsome trigun is also a great anime vash thats all i gota say

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

yu yu was greatmost think dragonball is the best dragonball was great and dbz was by far the best of the series and gt was ok my fave would have to be fullmetal alchemist as im sure everyone can tell

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

Guest Battousai

mine would have to be FLCL or Full metal or naruto i jus tcant decided lol i like them all ^.^

I am currently in awe in the depth of the story for Bleach. I think its one of the best/most interesting stories in a while, along with kick ass animation. And the manga puts the anime to shame O_O

Also, i think Akira was one of the greatest anime movies ever. Aside from Evangelion and Serials Experiments Lain, i've never received such a mind fuck O.o;; I ended up watching Akira 4 times in the span of 2 days to figure out what was going on ^_^;

As for my favourite anime, all time, I would say the Initial D series or Helsing. I've always had a thing for street racing and murderous vampires ^_^:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Aryn Ravenlocke

I have to go with Kenshin (at least until the last season where they messed up the story) and Arcadia of My Youth. I'm also a big D and Lodoss War fan.

My favorites are...Chobits, Ranma, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Fruits Basket, S-Cry-Ed, Escaflowne, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, Trigun, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Silent Mobius, Gatekeepers 21, Fushigi Yuugi, and D.N. Angel, Samurai Champloo, and so much more

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.

Inuyasha/Naruto/Wolf Rain/D N Angel/ but Full Metal Alchemist beats all

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

FMA has the the strongest cast of characters i've seen in any show. Very rare to see so many characters utilized as important peices of the big picture. This is why it is by far my favorite anime.

Samurai Champloo's art style is amazing making it another one of my top picks

Others are Evangelion, Bebop, Gundam 08th team and Paranoia Agent

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

One Piece; pirates ships on the open ocean and awsome fighting styles and abilities.

Naruto (not the filler shit) good fights and character development

Gundam Wing for its political drama

FLCL for its humor and overall 'weirdness'

Cowboy Bebop Trigun Gungrave Fullmetal Panic Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits Basket

and of course Berserk!!!!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers