I'm back to playing Dark Souls as of today.
I thought about naming my new female thief, Rodham after Hillary Rodham Clinton. But that seemed like an insult to thieves. Perhaps Rodham will be the name of my Dark Souls 2 female.
My new female thief is now named Mjoll. She is named after Mjoll The Lioness from Skyrim. It also serves as a reminder that my ultimate goal is to get Ornstein's Armor. Though if Mjoll were real she'd be insulted as she hates The Thieves Guild.
The major difference between Jenny & Mjoll will be the fact Jenny was a Glass Cannon.
Personal Goals Achieved (Again)
- I defeated The Asylum Demon again & got it's Demon's Great Hammer. Though this time around I won't be leveling up my strength to wield it for a long time.
- After raising my Faith to 14 I went back to the Valley Of Drakes to pillage the corpses around that Undead Dragon. (I decided to permanently lose 6 Souls.) I'm glad to have Astora's Straight Sword again. I don't remember using it last time but I'm also glad to have the Dragon Crest Shield again. Then I used the (consumable) Souls on me so I could get my strength up to 10.
- I easily bought all of the key items of the Male Undead Merchant in Undeadburg again. The Bottomless Box is a necessity when you don't have a way to sell items.
- I once again murdered a Crystal Lizard in Undeadburg for Twinkling Titanite. Upgraded Astora's Straight Sword to +2. Now I just one hit kill all Hollows unless I need to shield break them first.
- I bought a Spear.... Because I might need it later & didn't want to wait for it to be a "Rare Drop". Had to raise my strength to 11.
Current Personal Goals
- Raise Vitality to the 30 or 50 soft cap.
- Raise Endurance to the 40 soft cap.
- Upgrade spear then armor if I get enough Titanite Shards.
- Go through Blighttown. Most likely defeat Maneater Mildred. And upgrade spear then armor if I get enough Large Titanite Shards.
- Remember to equip the Crimson set I will find once I'm at the first bonfire in The Great Hollow. If it doesn't prevent curse I'll hopefully have enough health to fight ghosts in New Londo. Where I will hopefully find the Cursebite Ring & remove curse.
- Hope that raising my Strength to 11 to equip a Spear to fight Basilisks was worth it.
- Farm for Twinkling Titanite at Ash Lake. (Maybe I'll need to defeat that Hydra there so that might be my first mini boss fight in this play through.) And maybe Tail Cut the Stone Dragon for a sword I won't be using anytime soon.
- After all of that I guess I debate whether I defeat the Undead Dragon in the Valley Of Drakes, Haval The Rock in Undeadburg, or both. (Both seems like a great idea for making victory laps around the areas!) Also remember to defeat Halberd Black Knight in Darkroot Basin as it's near a Bonfire I'll be using.
It was def my usb adapter. It seems people with wireless cards weren't affected as much. USB adapters are the main source. I got my new one in today and at first it was doing the same thing. Even though it said the best drivers were installed, I had to hunt down the actual windows 10 driver and install it with a drag and drop. o_O; Once I did that it works. I actually only lose about 2-5mbps as opposed to the 10 I'd lose with my old one. There are still packet losses here or there, but its minimal. Hopefully future patches will fix this. Just searching it seems to be a widespread problem.
BTW if you haven't turned off background apps, do that to save some PC resources.. and your privacy. Go to the search icon or bar at the bottom left of the screen and type in: privacy
You'll get the windows 10 settings screen. Turn off the background apps you don't want or need at all and set all your privacy settings in all the categories on the left:
Its the one big issue I have with Windows 10. It can detect that I'm using a PC and works as a desktop OS, but it still keeps all the apps running by default. My PC has no contacts list, phone dialer, apps that need these other apps, text messaging, etc. Gotta turn them all off and then check this list after any big windows updates in case more got added to the list.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer 2 [HD]
That video is great. That one part: "Like a good butler.." got me laughing pretty good.
I hated Eisenberg as Lex Luthor in this movie. Worst portrayal of the character ever. And this video covered the first thing I thought of too.. Just fly around really fast and x-ray vision everything. Superman is so damn powerful he could have probably smelled the shampoo she used and tracked her down within 5 minutes.
I love that video.
Heres how the fight with Abaddon went down and the scene at the end were Kormir takes all the god powers. She doesn't discuss it with anyone and just helps herself. The player character just stands there mute in shock because shes so greedy. I know I was complaining. I wanted that power for my guy.
btw theres a friendly Mursaat in this video. It was actually an Asuran summon. One of their cultural skills lets them turn a polymock piece into an animated creature resembling an enemy in the game. We also had summoning stones in the game where we could summon a friendly npc to battle with us. I miss those things but they're not needed in GW2 considering its fully open world while GW1 was all instanced content.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online