On 7/31/2016 at 9:11 AM, Sledgstone said:
How is the female armor in dark souls? Is it all boob plate or cleavage or can you deck out your character in some heavy plate gear to look like a huge mass of metal?
Armor is gender neutral. And there is no sexy armor as far as I know. I doubt you would want to see a Hollow in such armor if it existed in the game.
Mini Bosses Defeated (Again)
- Havel The Rock - Yeah.... I'm too scared to go to Blight Town, The Great Hollow, or even face The Hydra at Ash Lake. I got my Vitality up to 30 & my Endurance up to 19 once the next level up would cost over 10,000 Souls. As boring as this fight looked it was a lot easier thanks to having enough Stamina to block Havel's strikes if I got hit. I got his ring.
- Prowling Demon at Undead Parish - Strafe Right, Attack from behind, repeat.
- Heavy Knight at Undead Parish - I got a Greatsword from that fight that I will probably never use.
- Channeler at Undead Parish - I got nothing from him. Then went upstairs to free that guy that was going to escape anyway.
- Oscar Knight Of Astora - Elite Knight against Elite Knight! Astora's Straight Sword against Astora's Straight Sword! Dragon Crest Shield against Crest Shield? An almost identical face off. I got his Crest Shield after defeating him.
I didn't lose once to any of these mini bosses as Mjoll.
Some items found or upgraded (Again)
- I did fully level up that Spear I bought with Titanite Shards that were rare drops. After that I eventually got some Spears that were rare drops.
- 2 Twinkling Titanite & some form of regular Titanite from Murdering a Crystal Lizard between Darkroot Basin & Darkroot Garden.
- Obviously found The Elite Knight Armor Set in Darkroot Garden which is what I was wearing when I fought Oscar.
- I got The Wolf Ring!.... After having to retrieve my Souls & Humanity from being killed by a Giant Stone Knight.
- I got The Rusted Iron Ring in Undead Asylum. I can't believe I would've gone into Blight Town without this.
I had 10 in Humanity, but I dwindled it down to 3 because I didn't want to unplug my Xbox 360 from the internet or face players.
Current Personal Goals
Sledgstone likes this
- Don't defeat the Armored Tusk in Undead Parish until I have The Covetous Gold Serpent Ring & 10 Humanity. Even if that means never going over there.
- Upgrading Armor with Titanite. Especially now that I can buy Titanite from Andre Of Astora.
- Maybe get back to leveling up my Endurance once I'm done leveling up Armor Sets (& maybe weapons I won't use).
I did at one point get myself back into playing this. My only real goal was to get everything up to the highest Mk that I could. Which ended up being Mk6. Maybe there are Mk7 items but I think those are in the one solar system that requires me to play the story missions.
I'm happy to say that my ship, a barracuda, is extremely fast.... Extremely too fast.... Like I can find myself going past jump gates I intend to go through fast.
I've given up on smuggling since I never found armor or whatever that would prevent my ship being scanned if I had more than the smuggler's hold could hold. However I did at one point end up being neutral with The Devil's Cartel after doing a lot of missions for them. I instantly ended up enemy's with the Militia every time I tried to be neutral with both. The Militia also rarely has missions that benefit both of them. But with the exception of Civilians (Merchants, & Mercenaries) I think every faction was designed to hate you if you tried to be everyone's friend.
Doing Mercenary Missions for the Mercenary Guild is odd. They're not really good guy. Their missions will randomly make anyone an enemy; including themselves. I got them up to 10 then I went back to getting Merchants Guild back up to 10 doing dead drops.
Doing Very Low missions is quite relaxing.
Once I get back into playing this from my last save I think I might as well just do the story missions.
Thats really what all these fanboys don't get, Its not just the Switch, but the Joy Cons attached to it. Its going to need a carrying case unless you're willing to get hand cramps. It doesn't bother me though, as long as good games come out for it. It will never leave my house for the most part. There are rumors that there will be a GameCube virtual console, and they wont deny it either. The only issue with that is that there will have to be a GC controller adapter. Games like Mario Sunshine used analogue buttons that relied on different types of pressure to adjust the power of the stream from FLUDD. You couldn't play a lot of games on the run.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online