Incredible video of a real glacier calving ... the largest ever recorded ... the sound of the thing is MASSIVE and just amazing, frakkin scary and the size of a city.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sony could learn something from Orangina when it comes showing off graphics.

This is way better than everything Sony showed off at that PS4 Press Conference.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Unexpected Furry.. :look:

I don't consider it unexpected. Just something that had always been been there before I ultimately acknowledged it. In which case it has always been there dating all the way back to Thunder Cats & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Other furry shows that come to mind are Street Sharks, Biker Mice From Mars, Road Rovers & Swat Kats.

Then there are the furry characters from Super Hero Cartoons such as Gila (Technically Scaly) from Spider-Man, Catwoman's transformation in the episode Tyger Tyger, Tigra from the 90's Avengers cartoon, & Cheetah from Justice League (Unlimited).

There was also that time when Disney had in the Lion King a scene where Nala had (implied) sex with Simba right there to Elton John singing Can You Feel The Love Tonight. Then in Gargoyles there was Maggie (The Cat) Reed.

It kind of went away with my greater interest in Giant Robots & Anime but never completely. In Beast Wars / Machines I liked Blackarachnia & found Cheetor to be awesome.

In Anime I tended to have more interest in Cat Girls such as Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star & when I was young enough Merle from EscaFlowne. Then eventually Wolf's Rain had become my favorite Anime.

But after all these years it finally became my main interest in December of 2009 when PS Home released the Tekken King mask & my eventual joining of a clubhouse originally named Cat House. Partly if not mainly because I had liked being treated like a cat by Females.

Though that eventually died down & my focus had shifted a little more toward my own Female Avatar with the (Egyptian Goddess) Cat Heads I had bought for her.

To pretty much top all of this off I eventually found out about The Elder Scrolls with its Khajiit (Cat People) & Argonians (Lizard People). And if it counts my Cheshire Cat Woman I made in Saints Row The Third.

I think though my interest in Furry has shown a lot more though due to things that have happened this & last year.

Danial Way's writing for Deadpool was horrible. It ended then was followed by a retcon of Deadpool. I have no interest in learning about the new Deadpool & instead have focused more on Web Comics that are Furry.

And now as of last month I lost interest in the Next Gen Console Wars. So whether or not I have future with Steam Box or even Ouya, it has given even more to focus on my interest in Furry.

Though I wouldn't hold my breath on the idea I might start doing my own Furry Art as I haven't tried to learn how to draw since issues I've had dating back to my early teens.

One more to mention though I don't think it counts is Star Fox on the Snes. I don't think it counts because for me it was always about flying space ships. When it shifted more toward the characters then the franchise was basically ruined.... Well except for Krystal.... But she was going to end up with a fan base no matter what happened to the franchise.

Also despite all the above I find Fursuiters & even some if not all Furry Cosplayers to be odd.

And now for something completely different.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Twitch is now deleting all past broadcasts unless they are set as "Highlights" which is annoying.. but I like the new export feature. You can now stream to twitch, then export that video to your youtube account to permanently save the clip. I tried doing this tonight and got an error message stating that their exporting function is currently down due to heavy load.

http://kotaku.com/twitch-cracks-down-on-music-in-videos-users-freak-out-1617252906
    • By Sledgstone
      I have been uploading my PS4 videos to youtube for a while now and I wanted to make this guide to explain how it is done. Until the Playstation 4 gets an update that will allow direct video uploading / sharing to youtube, the only option available is to upload your videos to facebook. In this quick guide I explain how to save your uploaded video off of facebook in HD and then how to upload it to youtube. It is very easy.

First off, you have to have a facebook account and you have to connect your PS4 account to it. If you don't want to share your videos to your friends and family, then set your PS4 to share only visible to you. Or make a group on facebook, add the friends you want to see your videos to it and then go back to your PS4 facebook settings and select that group to share videos with. Once you do that, then follow this guide for sharing to youtube.

1) You need Firefox and the Video DownloadHelper addon installed. If you already have firefox then install the addon. If you don't like firefox and prefer chrome, then good for you. Install firefox and this addon anyway just for saving your videos. You can get them from these links:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

As you can see in this picture, the addon will add an icon with menu drop down to the top right of the browser:

2) Play a game on your PS4 and share a video to facebook. Its best if you give the video a name because it makes the video have a noticeable click-able link on facebook. On facebook, go to your timeline and click on the name of the video. This will take you to a page specifically for the video and not a popup lightbox version. You will want to be on the video page itself. If you don't name the video, you'll have to click the "your name shared a video" link instead.

3) Now that you are on the video page, do not play it. Instead click the HD button to initiate playback in HD.

4) Once the video is playing you will notice that the Video DownloadHelper icon is now animated and colorful. This means there is a video loaded that you can save. Click the icon and save the video.

5) For some reason, my screenshot did not grab the drop down menu. It shows the video name as a large garble of numbers and letters because that is how the video is saved on facebook. So rename the video to whatever you want but make sure it keeps the .mp4 extension. Also, if you accidentally started playing your video before hitting the HD button, there will be two .mp4 files listed in the Video DownloadHelper drop down. Because the file names make no sense, simply hover over each one to see the file sizes of the videos. Whichever is the largest is the HD video you want to save.

6) Your PS4 video in HD is now saved. All you have to do now is upload it to youtube. I'm assuming you have a youtube account. Sign in, click the upload link shown in this screenshot. It will bring you to this upload screen. Click the large red upload icon and select the video(s) you want to upload.

7) Now that your video is uploading, give the video a name, description and type in a bunch of tags so people can find your video easier. Choose a screenshot for your image or make your own, save it and you are all set.

8) Your Playstation 4 HD videos are now on youtube.