_DaRk_AnGeL_

your anime crush!!!!

So any way how about them Broncos?...

I mean Anime chicks wooooo...

I mean... complete non-gay crysh on Sephy... I mean I wish I was that powerful.... and Fey yeah think I spelled that right... (you know the chick from Cowboy Beebop... wish she was real... yeah)

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

I try not to have Anime crushes as they all make me feel creepy nowadays....

My first would probably be Merle from EsclaFlowne back when I was 15. But nowadays it makes me feel like a pedo since she's 13.

My second would be Melfina from OutlawStar. But no young lady in real life as far as I knew was ever that innocent. Plus her age confuses me as I had read her parts are thousands of years old, she looks 17, & she's 3 based on when she was finally built. That's one maybe & 2 very cold showers.

My third isn't technically Anime, Sherry Birkin from Resident Evil 2. She was 12 in 1998 so from that perspective, creepy. but it means she was 18 in 2004. So it's less creepy when I compare my age to her own at the time. And she's returning in Resident Evil 6.

I sometimes think my next at this rate though is The Heavy Metal Queen from Cowboy Bebop. Though she's from the future thus way younger than me.

I admire Motoko, but would probably never have a genuine crush on her because I'm probably way below her standards.

Maybe Holo, The Wise Wolf.... She would be way older than me.... Yet look under age & that might be kinda creepy.... But I wouldn't mind listening to whatever she might be an expert at.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Hold the phones! Has Maniko Aino been replaced by another? Yes! the unthinkable has happend. Makina Hoshimura has replaced her as my #1 anime crush! wowza! Salior Venus drops to #2!

l.jpg

Maybe its the MAC-10s? :nosebleed:

Alert the press! The unthinkable has happened, Minako has taken second place. I can say I never even imagined that it could happen, I'm just shocked

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

FT should stop showing so much cleavage on 98% of all female characters in the series, GIVE MY PANTS A BREAK.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*gasp* How dare you! XD

Nami (1999) is a Fujiko (1971) rip off :P

meh, I haven't watched enough anime series, but I'm sure there are plenty of anime femm fatales out there.

Being a lowly dub fan, Colleen Clinkenbeard wins it for me everytime....

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!