Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryouga_P-Chan

Doubt many people remember me!

20 posts in this topic

Whats up!!! Not too sure how many of you guys remember me. I used to be on alot of the old forums from AC to GF and so on... lol like 4 years ago or so! Well I just found this place again and I do recognize quite a few ppl from back in the day!

Lol of course... first post I make I have to be a noob and post it in the wrong place initially!!!

DeathscytheX likes this

Tommarow sees undone.... What happens not today.... In-decision brings delay.... Days lost lamenting lost days.

fun stuff...damn old people

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Welcome back ^_^. You weren't around when I got on board, and I've been here since ... eeehhmmm ... end 2004 *is still a n0Ob*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Who are you? :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I don't remember you that clearly... you must have been a member back when I had dial-up and couldn't keep up with the parties and orgies.. X'D

gallery_3_22_18898.jpg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nope :P

what was yer name then? that might help but no promises^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oooh yeah, you had the same name as back then right? and Sana is here too! man sledge, that AC Gas sure is potent stuff....

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Lol glad to see that alot of the old crew is still here. Tristan!!! Vincent!!!! Deathscythx!!! Sana-Hunnie!!!

Tommarow sees undone.... What happens not today.... In-decision brings delay.... Days lost lamenting lost days.

hee hee <3

you seem really happy X'D

*looks at sledge running away*

I don't think so buddy!

*throws net over sledge so he cant run away*