Sledgstone

Where to buy Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

EBgames has it for $24.99 and says:

Final Fantasy: Advent Children with Exclusive Bonus Disc!

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B067985A

Bonus Offer! - Preorder Final Fantasy: Advent Children and receive an Exclusive FFVII Advent Children Bonus Disc FREE! Get an in-depth, behind the scenes, look at the creation of FFVI Advent Children! While supplies last!

Amazon has it for $17.48 but for product description it states:

• DVD Features:
    • Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Thai
    • Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Japanese (Dolby Digital 5.1)
    • Disc One
    • Feature film in two formats: original Japanese language with English subtitles; and dubbed in English
    • Featurette in English "Reminiscence of "Final Fantasy VII" featurette (story digest of original game)
    • Disc Two
    • Sneak peak of upcoming "Final Fantasy VII" games
    • The Distance: Making-of Featurette
    • Trailers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMJG4Y/ref=pd_kar_gw_1/103-7740142-4208622?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=130

Is it just my imagination, or is EBgames' "Bonus disk" actually the second disk in the 2-disk special edition?

hmmm.. btw, has anyone else seen a better price than amazons?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

its called marketing :-P all it is is the same 2 disc set but alter a word here and their to make is sound like you can only get it there and your sales go up

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Wal-Mart (DX :P) says they're going to have it for $18.67, which ends up being better than Amazon since you can buy it in-store, and not pay shipping and handling. Of course, if you bought like one other thing from Amazon, you'd get free shipping.

Tellah2.jpg

holy crap i forgot that it came out O.o i have to go get it!

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

yeah... found that out the hard way oh well i got it yesterday at suncoast! watched it...the voice acting could use a little work except for vincent and sephiroth..other than that its the same old good movie just in english

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

Eh, I love all the FF games, but VIII and IX were my least favorite. VIII had a hard time keeping my interest in the storyline after I hit Disc 2 and IX was a pain in the ass to navigate and interface with the world map. It got boring once in a while too. VII forever baby!

3-1.gif