Ladywriter

Ichigo and....

so are you a Ichigo n Rukia or a Ichigo n Orihime shipper? ^_^;

Personally, I think ichigo and Rukia make a cuter couple ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

bah Rukia FTW :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Rukia and Orihime would make a better couple than Ichigo in the equation X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the real question is what couple would have the strongest child? If Ichigo and Rukia had a kid it would probably be a crazy strong death god...but on the other hand if Orihime and Inchigo had a kid and he/she inherited some of Orihime's power, that would be crazy too. The power to reject that you're even hurt or that you lost your arm :P.

@Godgrave - I loled when I read your comment.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ichigo and Rukia make a perfect cuople, and Uryuu and Orihime look good. But who does Chad have? Will he have Kon? LOL Poor Chad.....

Ichirin No Hana: 3rd Bleach Opening

[[kimi wa kimi dake shika inai yo

kawari nante hoka ni inainda

kare naide ichirin no hana]]

Ichigo and Rukia make a perfect couple, and Uryuu and Orihime look good. But who does Chad have? Will he have Kon? LOL Poor Chad.....
Chad will have any neighboring nation that Chad hasn't gone to war with yet...

I doubt Ichigo would go with either. Orihime is somewhat of an airhead & Rukia barely gets along with Ichigo at times.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this