Good times...good times. Anyone remeber this? Used to come on CN. This was probably one of the best old samurai type animes that I have seen.

I remember acting like Sage and taking a broom and beating the crap out of our sofa. sweatdrop.gif

Rowen was my favorite. But Dais was the best baddy.

Rowen > Everyone else. <_<

4war.jpg

i need to buy this series on dvd. i always had plans to make a site for it and everything. *relishes in my ronin warrior fan days* the first sigs i ever used on AC were Ronin Warrior ones. :P all the admins back then had the custom rank: "Dark Warlord"

sledgeacsig.jpg

warlord.jpg

Anubis was my favorite. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hah, I actually remember those sigs.

Heh, now this is old school Toonami for you. Was a big fan back when they showed it on CN. Twas a good show. I should really look into getting it all on DVD but the funds be lacking at the moment (damn them releasing DearS on DVD and then having Planetes vol. 2 come out shortly after that).

I'm also with Sledge, Anubis was my favorite also.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

i never watched ronin warriors on toonami, the original airings were on fox i think.. it aired around the same time frame as sailor moon. :P i remember watching mystery science theater 3000, then ronin warriors, then sailormoon everyday that summer.. (i can't remember if the shows were in that order tho.)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I liked Rowen too he is the blue one right?
Yeah he's the dark blue. His element is air. I still remember what he used to say, "Arrow Shock Wave!" X'D
Did the show have a huge felina animal or i am on the wrong topic?
Yeah their is a tiger, I think it's name was White Blaze or something.

If I could have had a custom rank it'd be, "EVA-01 of the Strata" :P

Oh Ronin Warriors... Sage was my favorite... Sigh. Muscular blond boy with HUGE sword... that's hot.

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

it's one of the things that got me into anime....i have the entire series sitting next to me...including all the OAVs...*sighs*....that's a great show....i do wish they'd reair it.....it'd be like old times again!....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

i have the entire series sitting next to me...including all the OAVs...

My jealousy is astounding. I loved the warriors. I was obsessed. I made up a character and and I made her giant staff weapon sword thing and hid it in my closet. I also tried to figure out ways I could make a suit of armor.

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!