Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Hathaway as Catwoman, Hardy as Bane in Dark Knight Rises

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=73379

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Anne Hathaway has been cast as Selina Kyle (AKA Catwoman) in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises. She will be starring alongside Christian Bale, who returns in the title role of Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Christopher Nolan stated, "I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story."

In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, "I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies."

Nolan will direct the film from a screenplay he wrote with Jonathan Nolan, from a story by Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer. Nolan will also produce the film with his longtime producing partner, Emma Thomas, and Charles Roven.

The Dark Knight Rises is slated for release on July 20, 2012. The film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Catwoman and Bane.. and "who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story." so the third movie will be his last? Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if Batman and Superman both get reboot movies (or at least new movies with different actors and they ignore all previous movies in their series) to setup for a possible justice league movie like marvel has been doing with the avengers.

and Anne Hathaway should do a better job than either michelle pfeiffer or halle berry. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I know the last guy that played Bane was a "Professional Wrester".... I have no clue who Tom Hardy is.... But I'm hoping he has no relation to Matt & Jeff Hardy....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I'm just glad they're not having Angelina Jolie as catwoman. She is a great actress but I get tired of seeing her in everything.

that sounds better to me

i've avoided her movies since tomb raider but i think it'll suit her as a catwoman more than hathaway.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Bane breaks his back, oh well, hopefully Bale doesn't get too involved in his role and actually goes through it XD

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That would be epic ;) ... Nolan did say he always intended this to be a trilogy and end it on that note, or end his involvement or have the 3rd movie complete the story.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.