Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Free 20oz Dr. Pepper, 1 for everyone in America.

http://www.drpepper.com/freeDrPepper/

An odd some months ago, Dr. Pepper claimed they'd give everyone in the US a free dr. pepper if Guns n' Roses would release their album (17 years in the making) before the end of this year. We'll it came out, and Dr. Pepper is holding its in of the bargin. You have until 6pm EST to register, and the site has been bogged down for hours. Apparently you have to wait 4-6 weeks for it, I kinda wish they would have made a print out coupon.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

GnR is one of the greatest bands ever... When it was really GnR. Now its just Axl with 3 other guys. Axl's voice is fucked, and none of the songs sound anything like GnR. It equates to trash.

Appetite for Destruction is probably the greatest ablum ever released, you really can't name a album thats not titled "greatest hits" that has that many greatest hits on it.

I think overall GnR is over-rated, and I loathe the drink in general, so it's a win win for me X'D.
What's wrong with Dr Pepper?... Other than I can't taste each flavor individually...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

my coupon is on the way :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

What's wrong with Dr Pepper?... Other than I can't taste each flavor individually...
It tastes like medicine in a bottle of soda ;)

Apart from a song or two, I can't get myself to listen to them ^_^:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It tastes like medicine in a bottle of soda ;)

Apart from a song or two, I can't get myself to listen to them ^_^:

If only they'd legalize Medical Marijuana... There could then be 24 flavors... & a flavor everyone could enjoy in Dr. Pepper...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I can't get the website to work for me. And it'll be to late when I go home tonight, so no free Dr. P for me. :(
I thought I had a problem until I hit the back button then entered in my address.

Damn! I just saw this topic 3 minutes ago and clicked to register... tried twice and I got this error message:

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient(http://www.motts.com/csi2/Registration.asmx?wsdl) [soapclient.soapclient]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\account\VML.php on line 15

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient() [soapclient.soapclient]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://www.motts.com/csi2/Registration.asmx?wsdl" in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\account\VML.php on line 15

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\account\VML.php on line 16

And now the time expired. I guess I missed out on my free dr. pepper. :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

like DX said...site was overloaded...i was sitting on it for a while :P took me an hour till i was finally able to get through with the registration to enter my address

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

like DX said...site was overloaded...i was sitting on it for a while :P took me an hour till i was finally able to get through with the registration to enter my address

You did better than me, It took me all night and the next morning to get it. X'D

They should have had a better plan, 24 hours for millions of people on a single server. I'm sure there will be an public uproar over this. :P

yeah and? thats only 1....find the pennies and get the coupon that equals 2

eppyomega.png

You did better than me, It took me all night and the next morning to get it. X'D

They should have had a better plan, 24 hours for millions of people on a single server. I'm sure there will be an public uproar over this. :P

I'm sure they did it on purpose to limit the damages of all that free soda. I bet their server was crippled on purpose to limit the registrations to only 6,000 or so. cheap corporate bastards! :cussing:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i got mine last week...still need to find time to go use it

eppyomega.png