Sign in to follow this  

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dubird
      So, went and saw that this weekend.  While I don't think it's as good as the Lego Movie, it's still really entertaining and worth seeing.  I loved the callbacks to all the previous Batmans, that was a nice touch.
    • By Sledgstone
      Syfy has finally released a trailer for Helix that actually shows clips from the first season. I'm looking forward to this series and I hope it doesn't disappoint me.
      The first episode of Helix premieres Friday, January 10 at 10|9c, on Syfy.
    • By Sledgstone
      Syfy has finally released a trailer for Helix that actually shows clips from the first season. I'm looking forward to this series and I hope it doesn't disappoint me.
      The first episode of Helix premieres Friday, January 10 at 10|9c, on Syfy.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Its not a full trailer, more of a teaser that reminds me of the girl from "The Grudge". There is a lot of good talent working on this, so I have high expectations for this series.
    • By Sledgstone
      Its not a full trailer, more of a teaser that reminds me of the girl from "The Grudge". There is a lot of good talent working on this, so I have high expectations for this series.
      Click here to view the article