Sign in to follow this  
aqu

Season 3 Zomg! [Spoilers]

Hot Damn! I was really skepitcal about the whole jump agead a year thing, but it really works! A great episode followed by an amazing sneak peak at the rest of the season. Baltar, a cylon?! :o It also showed Rosolin alive, so she didn't get gunned down at the end of the episode. I bet it was all a test to see if the human cops would be loyal to the cylons.

What did you guys think?

P.S.

Run Cally Run

cally_salute_acf_80.gif

lightsig.jpg

holy shit! I was just about to post this topic! :happy: oh man, where to begin... what a great episode! I have a feeling that the gunshots at the end of the episode were from some of the human resistance.. I'm still hoping that maybe Saul's wife played the cylons and they had a second flank waiting to ambush the cylon ambush. O_O

lol.. when adama called lee a fat ass... :spit:

and it looks like Adama shaves off that horrible mustache! thank the gods! XD

and maybe baltar is a cylon! O_O didn't they say there were twelve models.. but they still haven't revealed the rest of them... and who is to say that the entire cylon race has agreed to the new philosophy of human coexistence.. they only have what, 4 basestars gaurding the planet? With the shear numbers that the cylons have.. and the last of humanity on that one planet.. What if the cylons guarding that planet may be keeping it hush from the rest of the cylon race? maybe there was a cylon insurrection. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'll admit it; I was tellin Starbuck "kill that fuckin thing". Sledge was agast I could be so vile to a child :meh: She is clearly playing that cylon bastard (taking his hand when Cassy woke up was a might smooth move)

(has Raine and Sasuke flashbacks* "Look Starbuck, Kabuto made this for us" :P

Lee....omfg you fatass! Karma bit him right in the ass (and made it enlarge A LOT in just 4 months) X'D It was 'a moment' when he broke down and was talking to his dad in the passageway. I kinda figured Lee the weak would be ordered to take Pegasus and the rest of the fleet and move/resume the search for earth.

Lee has lost his edge, he lost it last season when a hooker bested him. Damn shame *shakes head*

There will be a good fight on New Caprica. The old man WILL get enough ppl off that rock (and probably be heavy a few cylons- so cruel the way they just shot 6 in the head like that) Tai aint stupid and he's not a weiner. He's not going to sit back and let his wife play both sides of the fence to protect him. He's a military maniac, a commander and his objecteve is create chaos via military/vigalante force to distract the cylons who outnumber them on NC so that the civies can be saved. Tai turned the blind eye to his wife in the past. Most ppl learn from their mistakes. They could have slipped her the wrong map or she could be in on the bigger picture with Tai. Either way hopefully she can redeem herself by totaly dicking the cylons over. This would also set a precident for Gaius to follow.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*snort*

I think there will be chief cali sharron drama on NC before they get out of there too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm still wondering who they're going to kill off... I'm on that scifi mailing list and one of the things I read this morning was: "Some of the major characters won't survive season 3." O_O I'll copy and paste the small info when I get on the other comp with my email on it.

I bet because of how crappily they portrayed lee in season 2 with his whole hooker escapades, fans lost respect for the character.. and now lee has hit an even more all time low by 'becoming soft'. I have a feeling hes going to turn his life around and reclaim the glory that he once was.. and then probably die. :( I just hope they don't kill off adama.. that would piss me right the hell off. >_<

Oh man, tonight's episode was amazing! I really though Galactica was going to bite the bullet when those four base stars were wailing on it. And it was pretty much the coolest thing ever when Galactica jumped into the atmosphere of New Caprica, launched all its fighters, and jumped out.

Oh, and I'll miss the Adama 'stache

lightsig.jpg

oooooooooh Starbuck got played!

See ya Pegasus :meh:

I wonder what Giaus will do now

The stache is off and the old man is back! ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This episode was amazing. I loved the battle and escape from new caprica. I am just so glad that they did not devote the entire season to cylon occupation. and Saul.. damn. I didn't think he'd be able to do it. I'm really interested in how the season it going to continue and what roles everyone will be playing now. i wonder if starbuck and apollo will go back to viper piloting.. and I never liked adama's mustache, but as soon as he shaved it off I realized I got used to it. X'D i'm still glad its gone tho.

And it was pretty much the coolest thing ever when Galactica jumped into the atmosphere of New Caprica, launched all its fighters, and jumped out.

that was friggin awesome! :D

BSG + boxing = sugeeeeeeeeee!

I dunno if they'll hook back up but they can prolly be friends again. Even if she left her hubby Lee still has Dee and their marriage doesn't seem to be in trouble.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That boxing episode was great. The flashbacks with Lee and Cara were good, but I just don't understand why she went and married anders afterwards.. what a cheating bitch move that was. >_<

I can't believe they killed off Kat. She always pissed me off in those viper episodes were she kept trying to knock Starbuck from the top, but now that shes dead, I miss her. :(

That boxing episode was great. The flashbacks with Lee and Cara were good, but I just don't understand why she went and married anders afterwards.. what a cheating bitch move that was. >_<

I can't believe they killed off Kat. She always pissed me off in those viper episodes were she kept trying to knock Starbuck from the top, but now that shes dead, I miss her. :(

i agree shes a bitch when she fucked with starbuck

because u know

starbuck is soo much hotter and cooler

but now its like well that sucked

well, they captured Baltar and they've seen the eye of jupitor aka supernova. But I wonder if that eye symbol in the temple actually revealed something when the light was bouncing off it before that cylon jumped on it... maybe Baltar saw it... and they'll need him alive because hes seen the path to earth? ^_~

Also, I think the cylon (lucy lawless, I forget the number of her model) saw that vision because she got blasted with a massive hit of radiation bounced down into the temple from that supernova, which would explain why it killed her.

and is Starbuck Jesus? :P

what are your thoughts?

Did you guys see the preview of next week? It looks like Baltar dies and wakes up in a Baseship. Hmmmm

Ya is he a Cylon? If he is that was to obvious.

Also, I was wondering, Starbuck said she has been drawing that pic of the eye of jupitor since she was a child. Could it be possible that shes a Cylon also and she dose not know it? Somehow I doubt it but shes got to be special or something since shes drawing weird stuff.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I dunno.. it would suck if she was a cylon.. maybe shes another profit. I think they should give her some of that caballa root stuff to see if she has some spiritual vision. :P

Did you guys see the preview of next week? It looks like Baltar dies and wakes up in a Baseship. Hmmmm

I'm hoping that he was dreaming that or maybe seeing one of his own vision/dreams. I don't want baltar to be a cylon.. and it would seem to obvious if he was one. I read a preview for the next epsiode and Baltar goes on trial for betraying humanity and the story continues with the appolo/dee/anders/starbuck love square. :P

they did say in the commercials that someone is going to find out they are a cylon tho...

btw, does anyone think some of the last 5 cylons could be special? like they can't be resurrected? maybe one or two of them are complete individuals? And I'm dieing to find out who the hell is actually running the cylon race.. they must have a head programmer or a super ai/overlord baseship somewhere..

Guest MagicOPromotion

I zoned out a bit during this episode... what was Tigh saying about "it" being in the ship?

And why do Lee and Dualla and Tyrol and Cally get special sleeping quarters, but Starbuck and Anders have to sleep in a tiny little nook thingy? Well, I guess I understand Chief and Cally, because of the baby, but why are Lee and Dee ugh it rhymes special?

Excellent episode. Im so glad its been Starbuck-free for two episodes that girl is full of angst. Its like a little breather before the shit hits the fan in the season finale.

_______

=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

Sign in to follow this