Ok, so apparently there is a lot of hate on this movie by critics. I watched it just now and it was enjoyable. It's not some smash hit, but it doesn't deserve the trashing its getting. I'd say it's an 80s style action flick, with an 80s style sci-fi ridiculous story. Don't go in taking it seriously and you'll leave satisfied.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I watched this tonight and it was decent. Not the best soundtrack but it was enjoyable for what it was. I do find it hard to believe that the world evolved into basically normal day society with all those other humanoid species tho. I would expect massive inclusive elf villages, orc societies, etc. but instead they all live in an integrated modern society that looks pretty damn scummy like the entire world is one big ghetto. lol. It would have been cool to see a brief overview of the actual world before focusing entirely on this city. Robocop could have shown up and he'd have fit right in. XD I would like to see a sequel.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I tried watching this review, but at 45 minutes I could just re-watch most of Bright again. lol. I skipped around it but she does make a good point at the 30 minute+ mark that I completely agree with. Theres no way in hell that in the history established in the movie, a war 2,000 years ago with a dark lord, that the world would have evolved into the exact same world we have now except with gangster orcs. wtf.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg