DeathscytheX

Ubisoft's Lack of Integrity

I never noticed how bad it was until I watched this.. just wow. I remember when everyone was on Sony's case for that Killzone trailer when PS3 was announced... but these guys take it to the next level... Rainbow Six is above all the worst offender. At least Watchdogs and The Division kept the spirit of the visuals to a degree.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Meh, downgrades happen. Why people make such a big deal out of it I'll never know. Graphically speaking R6S is still a damn good looking game and judging it on old footage of one map that was revamped and redone is kinda harsh. Yea, I'm biased because of my love for the game but I still think it looks damn good (then again I'm not a stickler for graphics like a lot of people are, I was angrier at Ubisoft's handling of The Division (lets face it, as fun as it was that was not the game we were promised and this video proves it) then I was at the graphical downgrade for R6S).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The Division's problems stems from the fact that the head guy left and was replaced by someone that was in charge of cell phone games. She has no concept of the fact that these people play these games for hours a day rather than a few minutes at a time. They've been slowly getting around to fixing the loot system, but its taken too long. A lot of people jumped from Destiny to this and were met with the same loot grind in the end. Everyone I played with has moved on to something else sadly.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sadly that's been happening more in recent years then I'd like. This is why these big name titles have been flailing about recently and it's getting ridiculous (I mean look at Destiny). Meh, until they realize that The Division needs more then loot grinding (I got on recently and the max GS you can get doing HM Missions is 165, they're practically forcing you to do Challenging and to do the Incursions if you want to gear up. That or grinding the DZ constantly) to keep it going. I really have no hope for the upcoming expansion, I'll play it in hopes we get some good story but other than that I don't see myself getting back into it.

I don't ever think we'll get The Division we were promised, the same way we'll never get the Destiny game we were promised. These developers and publishers need to quit promising us things they can't possibly deliver on. I have hopes they'll eventually get it right one of these days but until they do be prepared to have downgraded games like these (a sad truth).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Wow Ubisoft downgrades the hell out of everything. The lighting effects especially. The part in that video that zoomed out on The Division's map at E3 looked good, then for retail it zooms out and almost half the map is the dark zone. lol. People were not expecting that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg