Myk JL

Injustice 2

I know I got the first game for ps4 for free from ps+, but I never got around to even installing it. I was going to play the campaign at some point but I never felt the urge to play it yet. I don't know why everyone is throwing armor on in this sequel, maybe it has to do with the events from the campaign. Although why superman or supergirl would need armor at all doesn't make any sense to me. Everyone else getting some powered exo-skeleton armor makes sense seeing as quite a few of the characters would never survive a single punch from superman, let alone half the other characters.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I stopped buying fighting games after the Mortal Kombat reboot. While it was fun, after I beat the story and unlocked everything in the krypt I got bored. I don't find fighting AI fun anymore, and online fighting lag issues are worse than it is for FPS as timing is even more important. Now that I'm older, there is little time to get together with friends and fight it out with controllers and 1 tv.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I used to play the hell out of street fighter 2 with my friends back in the day. Ever since then I lost pretty much all interest in fighting games like this. Micro second lag issues with online fighting over my wifi would result in me getting slaughtered every time so I won't even attempt it.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, Sledgstone said:

I know I got the first game for ps4 for free from ps+, but I never got around to even installing it. I was going to play the campaign at some point but I never felt the urge to play it yet. I don't know why everyone is throwing armor on in this sequel, maybe it has to do with the events from the campaign. Although why superman or supergirl would need armor at all doesn't make any sense to me. Everyone else getting some powered exo-skeleton armor makes sense seeing as quite a few of the characters would never survive a single punch from superman, let alone half the other characters.

My copy is also free for PS4 from PS Plus. I only installed it to train as Lobo. I'm going to uninstall it sooner or later as I'm not interested in the overall game.

Superman & Supergirl putting on armor might be a sign that they've been weakened by something.... Or maybe its just a lack of sunlight.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That would at least make them more plausible opponents. I wonder if characters like Darkseid and Doomsday will get armor too. I'm sure the armor upgrades for everyone will be explained in the story, but I bet the real goal of the armor is to sell new armor skins via DLC.