Pchan

Who was Kaede?

I'm going to pass this member in post count but who is this member :sweat: ?! What can you tell me about him/ her? Was the member around in Dec 2004 when I joined? I can't recall.

What is this member's legacy? Anyone wanna get him/ her back?

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Kaede was a lot of fun, I miss her :. Miss Carmie as well :(  So many good times with them.

You threesome~r  you, Strider Hiryu (and it even rhymes). 

Thanks for linking those archives, looked like a lot of fun back in the day huh. Member of the month!?! Lets do that! #sings in his head#

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was 16 or 17 when I showed up here.. now I'm 30... that pretty crazy. lol I remember if you weren't here for an hour, you'd have a lot of reading to do when you came back... I couldn't imagine the notifications I'd have if this format of forum existed back then. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

We had quite an active message board back then. We were all young and mostly part time only work / students too.. So much free time back in the day. :P

Don't remind me, I miss my free-time ;_; Where did it all go?

Gah, I dreaded coming back after the weekend when I first joined because I'd have so many posts to read (damn parents and their no internet on the weekends rule) and I missed out on all the good stuff. If notifications existed back then I'd be scared to even look.

Whoa now GG, get your head out of the gutter man. It was all platonic man, you can't prove anything

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589