It isn't entertaining enough to see in theaters from what I can tell. This seems more like a zombie movie that thought it could be entertaining if they weren't undead to begin with. So congrats to them for taking 2 different concepts. Human Cannibals & Undead Human Cannibals & just mashing them together into something that would still sound boring to me.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The concept of this movie reminds me of Pandorum. Except instead of being trapped in a massive spaceship with cannibals, its an ice age earth. I'll watch this at some point, it'll probably be better than most frozen winterish movies. This looks better than Whiteout, but is nothing compare to "The Grey".

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This is one of those films that really should have picked a weaker summer to come out... this summer has been on of the better ones in terms of movie quality. Looking into it more, apparently this was already released in Canada back in April, and will have a limited release in august in the US. I'm assuming they know this movie wont do well in a big release and they will package it as a specialty film that will only release in big markets like LA.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!