Left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick finds himself up against an alien race of predators. Activating an emergency beacon alerts two ships: one carrying a new breed of mercenary, the other captained by a man from Riddick's past.

I've been eagerly anticipating a new Riddick movie for years. :D

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I never watched any of the riddick movies. I thought a few times about checking them out, but once any series of movies gets so many sequels I lose interest in them and just feel like they are money whores like Resident Evil and Fast and Furious.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I never watched any of the riddick movies. I thought a few times about checking them out, but once any series of movies gets so many sequels I lose interest in them and just feel like they are money whores like Resident Evil and Fast and Furious.

O_O

You're missing out on one of the most bad ass anti-hero characters to ever be in a movie. The first movie Pitch Black was a suspense / horror movie with Riddick not even being the main focal point of the movie. He ended up being a pivotal character in the end, and this movie is good for solidifying the story and characters for the sequel. Chronicles of Riddick isn't really a sequel to Pitch Black. Its a sequel in the sense that what happens in that movie is referenced a few times and a few of the characters from that movie are in this one. Chronicles of Riddick is an action movie. The action is great. I never watched it in the theater and I didn't even know about it until I picked it up on dvd along with pitch black for a little over $5 years ago. I remembered Pitch Black but I never knew about Chronicles of Riddick. After watching it I was shocked that I've never seen it before. Its one of the best action movies I've ever seen. Its been 9 years since that movie came out. Now that its been almost a decade I'm pretty excited to see another Riddick movie. When I think of Vin Diesel I think of Riddick. Screw every other character he has done. Riddick is the shit. :D

First Riddick, good. Second Riddick, not good. Third Riddick teaser trailer, step of improvement from the Second but who knows how bad it can get. The movie will make money because women will flock to theaters to watch Vin. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

First Riddick, good. Second Riddick, not good. Third Riddick teaser trailer, step of improvement from the Second but who knows how bad it can get. The movie will make money because women will flock to theaters to watch Vin. 

If you liked the first one, then this one will most likely be more enjoyable for you. From what I've read about it, this movie might be more of a mashup of action/horror/suspense.