DeathscytheX

Aliens: Colonial Marines arrives next month.

Borderlands creators Gearbox teams up with SEGA to bring you a intense FPS experience in Aliens: Colonial Marines. The game will feature its own story mode and will be accompanied with a 4v4 Multiplayer that will let you play as various types of Xenomorphs. Aliens: Colonial Marines will be released February 14th.

Check out these trailers:

Single Player

Multiplayer

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Wait, I paid 5 bucks months ago at GameStop as a so called pre-order. Was it for this or for the game that was gonna come out when Prometheus was gonna come out, I can't remember.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

There are plenty of videos of game play, but I cant find the one I originally saw a few months back. Some of the game play gets intense with what seemed to be endless Xenomorphs pouring out the walls, plus a massive one that's bigger than the queen. I think I'll end up getting it.

I watched the difference between the demo and the final release and that explains it. The demo's graphics where way better. Its pretty sad. I was looking forward to this. Its unlike Gearbox to release garbage.... another flop for Sega.

Just look

http://kotaku.com/5984024/the-aliens-colonial-marines-demo-looked-great-the-actual-game-not-so-much?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

http://www.gamespot.com/news/did-aliens-colonial-marines-suffer-because-of-borderlands-6403830

Whether there is a whole lot of truth in whats said in that article is question but it looks like Gearbox outsourced the majority of the game while they focused on their own title. Sad if you ask me, especially considering how long ago A:CM was announced to how long the turn-a-round on BL2 was. I wouldn't be surprised if Sega takes legal action against Gearbox if this all turns out to be true (I had no interest in this game but I thought you'd all find the above article interesting as you all seem to have been interested in the game).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I wouldn't be surprised if Sega still sues Gearbox for this. This game is a huge flop.

I watched the difference between the demo and the final release and that explains it. The demo's graphics where way better. Its pretty sad. I was looking forward to this. Its unlike Gearbox to release garbage.... another flop for Sega.

Just look

http://kotaku.com/5984024/the-aliens-colonial-marines-demo-looked-great-the-actual-game-not-so-much?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

That is a huge difference from the Demo to the final product. I remember seeing that demo and that was what looked amazing to me.. the light effects and overall graphics made it feel like you were in a new Aliens movie.. but compared to the final gameplay footage. Wow. Such a let down.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

lol. Even if they were able to fix it and make it a good game, the damage is done. It seems to me that Sega pulled what Lucasarts did to Obsidian on KOTOR II. Another game that could have been good, but the Publisher was rushing the developer causing them to take shortcuts.