Sign in to follow this  
AMI

Totalie confused!!!!

:confused:Ok i need advice! U see i have been with my boy friend for aprox. 2.5 years and i love him so much but... we live 1.5 hours away from one another and there are times when he is well a little less than nice to me like he will turn his phone off and not talk to me for days and he will yell at me for stupid stuff, but thats not why im confussed im confussed because a couple days ago this guy that lives with one of my friends that i kinda hang out with started chillen with me all the time and he says he really likes me and that he would do anything for me and that he would never hurt me, he knows i am with my boyfriend so he doesnt try anything but he gets really up set when my man starts his shit or does something to hurt me. and i do kinda like this kid so now i just dont know what to do!HELP! HELP

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hmmm really depends on how well and i mean how well you know the person because i can say ive been in that place before thats why i now have an ex because she did the same thing and now her life is goin down the whole cause she just keeps getting used by guys cause she keeps falling for that bs on the other hand i myself have been the dude like that and ive always been tru to my word so it really depends i suppose on how well you know the person because i have never ended a relationship i commited to in that manner so really give it some big thought because you could end up happy or you could end up hurt and dont think about what im saying to much cause then you'll just be uneasy its just my point of standing it could be differnt for everyone

see thats why im so confussed! I just dont know! But some stuff happend last night that really kinda up set me! u see i have told the guy that i dont know and that im confussed and that i have a boy friend and i went to one of my friends houses and he called here like 15 times in one hour and the ringer was off so he preseded to call my cell phone and leave me 5 voice mails and im just kinda like dude back off and slow it down a bit cause in every other message he was pissed off saying im a dumb bitch and other bad stuff and than the next one hes like im sorry i love u and i wanna be with u id never hurt u im better than ur man ect... and it was just kinda like woh ive only been hanging out with u for a couple of days how can u love me?? Well anyways i havent talked tohim sance because i truely dont know what to say to him!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

its simple

You're too old and have too many responsibilities to stay with someone that does not help you and treats you like 2nd best.

"Love" don't amount to a pile of cold shit once you've grown up unless its the love you have for your kids.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

sounds like they're both assholes lol. You're probably better off staying with the current b/f you have right now or just going single.

In any case the best method to finding the perfect b/f or g/f is to actually spend allot of time with them and become good friends before actually asking them out. I've had a few relationships with girls I've known my whole life or for more then 5 years and they tend to last really long because we know everything about each other or can easily relate to things. Going out with someone that you just met or barely know doesn't really work out to well in most cases.

Anyway good luck.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ah yes, the whole the grass looks greener on the other side. That whole shutting the phone and ignoring you is an act of control. Basically, all the other is trying to see if you will keep calling, so he/she feels that satisfaction that you need them. That they have the upper hand. If you ignore his dumb ass, them he will want to know why the hell you are not calling. As far as the other guy goes, I would be careful. You don't want to hop over to the other side and find out that you are more miserable than before.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Well just to update you i got home sunday to there being a note on my door from guy number 2 telling me he was sorry and than i found out last night that he went to some girls house and slept with her! He is saying all this stuff like he loves me and he thought i wasnt ever going to talk to him again so thats y he did it and that he doesnt want her he wants me! and normaly id be like yah right fuck u but he accually said all this in front of the other girl so i duno! I'm begining to feel my life is one BIG soapopra and its getting old quick!!!! I wish everyone would judt leave me alone and let me do my own shit for a while!!! My i will come visit u sis! "u know who u are!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol If he was really into you, he wouldn't go sleep with another girl plain and simple. Even if he told you that in front of the other girl it only proves he's even more of an ass for being insensitive. Its up to you to believe him or not but personally id tell him to leave me alone.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I have to agree. If he was really into you he wouldn't have slept with the other girl. If he did that to the other girl who is to say he won't do it to you. Guy number 2 sounds like a jerk. Guy number 1 does not sound any better.

Ladies and gentleman lets take a look behind door number 3! LOL. Couldn't help it. Hope it made you smile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

dump them both and concentrate on bettering yourself. hopefully you'll meet a better class of asshole in college :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this