DeathscytheX

Alita: Battle Angel

5 posts in this topic

Those eyes X.X

I hate to be the guy jumping on the hate train again but based on this trailer the movie is going to be horrible (and believe me I hate to say that, I've been waiting for some sort of adaptation for Gunm for years (besides the Anime OVA which wasn't all that bad, not great but not bad) but this is cringe worthy). Plus that body *shudder* it's just horrible. At least the Major's in GitS was more believable than this. When I watched this earlier I had to force back my gag reflex, that's just how disgustingly horrible I find this.

Sledgstone and DeathscytheX like this

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I don't see any logic in making her face look like that. XD Her eyes are so horrible looking. It could be worse I guess. Some anime characters have eyes so large its 1/4 of their entire face:

big-eyed-fuko.jpg.23e025e52c32c2905b57fae50eda8a21.jpg

What I find really odd is that she is the only one in the entire trailer to have eyes that huge. If it was to distinguish her as being more robot than human, then why don't all the other cyborgs in the trailer have giant eyes?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Hey now, Fuko is adorable. Don't be judging her because her eyes are huge (yes I know that character because she's from one of my favorite animes and visual novels).

They did it, and I'm only saying this because it seems everyone thinks this, is because it's literally how she's drawn in the manga. She has those huge eyes in the manga and it's just her design aesthetic. Honestly not the way I would of went with her character in a live action but it's what they chose.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

People are gonna hate on her eyes but I hope the movie rules. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.