Sledgstone

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer 2 [HD]

Zack Snyder's BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in theaters March 25, 2016.

http://batmanvsuperman.com

This trailer gives away just about everything. So many spoilers. x_x

This is my take on the trailer, in spoilers in case anyone wants to skip the trailer:

Batman's outfit looks great. Better than Dark Knight imo. Wonder Woman looks great too.. Doomsday looks pretty crappy and once again Lex Luther is in another Batman movie, but he's being played by Jesse Eisenberg who doesn't look, act, sound like, or even slightly resembles the character hes supposed to be portraying. Was that body in the bag supposed to be Solomon Grundy? Doomsday came to earth imprisoned on a meteriod, survived atmospheric re-entry and then starting laying waste to the planet. But in this trailer it looks like Lex Luther is taking Solomon Grundy's body and turning it into Doomsday? And there was so much more fighting going on with other forces... aliens attacking earth? ok I guess so.

That last scene. Batman holding a gun like thats his primary weapon. wtf. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The body in the bag was Zod. Isn't aquaman suppose to be in this movie too? Its just way too much stuff going on.... and they just toss in Doomsday like he's just another villain... He'll end up being like Batman & Robin Bane or Spider Man 3 Venom... poorly done and marginalized. 

I can't really criticize Eisenberg.... Luthor has been portrayed in so many different ways. We're so used to the bald, menancing, serious mastermind that has been presented to us via Smallville and Justice League, we're not use to something different. It seems they are going for more of a Gene Hackman Luthor, or maybe its all an act until he loses the hair.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ok, I went and saw it and felt it that the poor reviews are undeserved. It was pretty entertaining... but if you're a purest it may not be for you. Doomsday's origins are altered, and Batman does some unBatman things throughout the film.

So, my main question for you DX, is Ben Affleck a good Batman? I've heard he's does a great job and I've heard he sucks so I want your honest opinion. I'll watch it eventually but I really want to know if he was a good choice (I mean Micheal Keaton is my favorite Batman so that's setting the bar pretty high (Bale did a good job but I feel he could of been better)). Plus I hear Wonder Woman pretty much stole the show so I'm interested in seeing her in it as well.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I thought Affleck did great. Its a much darker Batman. Since he is older, the years have taken their toll mentally and emotionally. His sense of justice has been warped. Like I said, hardcore Batman fans may have a hard time coping with it, leading them to trash his performance. Its a very bitter Bruce Wayne. He kills it when he puts on the suit and fights. The brawl between him and Supes is spectacular because of Affleck's emotional build up to it. They also pulled it off so well to make it believable as to how Bats can go toe to toe with the man of steel. I think he pulled off what Bale tried to do.

In the span of the film, Batman kills like 30-40 people, which probably has some disliking Affleck's portrayal, because he really doesn't give a fuck that people are dying around him. XD

Wonder Woman was f'n amazing. It didn't steal the show. It couldn't, she had an embarrassingly small amount of screen time. But It will definitely get you hyped for the stand alone movie. I had huge doubts about Gadot that were mostly appearance. She looked way too skinny in pics when she first was announced. She looked fantastic on screen.

I just finished watching a podcast where they spent the majority of it talking about BvS and they pretty much said the same things you did about Affleck's portrayal so I'm really looking forward to seeing him don the cape. I'm actually happy they're taking this darker spin on Batman, it's about time we finally see what (I guess this movie takes place after he's been fighting crime for 20 years) mentally and emotionally changes in a man when you fight crime for so long. I might actually have to go see this on Friday (if I can get my ass out of my computer chair long enough).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Now I'm a bit hyped to watch this. I don't think I'll make it out to the theater tho, but I'll get my hands on this sooner or later. I hated Bale as batman. Never ending gravel voice crap and bad acting. Every other character in that batman trilogy was better than Bale's batman. And after the last movie with that horrible Bane.. ehh. I just don't understand how DC can have such amazing animated movies but screw up the characters so bad in live action.

Batfleck did okay. Snyder doesn't seem to like superheroes and it's ironic he's making superhero movies. His version of Superman sucks. And this is a very Batman movie although it's supposed to be a sort of sequel to Man of Steel. With Snyder on board, you know for sure the plot or characters WILL suck. With Man of Steel I only liked it for the visuals and the sonic fight sequences, so with that mindset, I went in to watch BvS and the movie sucked, real hard. A few 3/4 mins of that sonic action but uninspired. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

XD That video is great. That one part: "Like a good butler.." got me laughing pretty good.XD

I hated Eisenberg as Lex Luthor in this movie. Worst portrayal of the character ever. And this video covered the first thing I thought of too.. Just fly around really fast and x-ray vision everything. Superman is so damn powerful he could have probably smelled the shampoo she used and tracked her down within 5 minutes. :calm:

With the exception of the Deadpool cameo & the State Farm parody I like the dub more.

Spoiler

Sorry I meant to be vague & cryptic.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.