Sledgstone

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Oblivion

3 posts in this topic

Blizzard has announced the thrilling conclusion to the StarCraft II saga, "Legacy of the Void."

Finally. I've been waiting for the third part of this game for over a year now. StarCraft II is one of my favorite games ever made. I don't play that much multiplayer for it, but there are some noticable changes coming with this expansion..

Source: http://legacyofthevoid.com

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Fucking right, been waiting for what seems like forever for this. Just wish they'd announce a damn date already so I can pre-order the Collector's Edition.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'm really excited to get this game, especially since I have a computer that can run it on max settings now. Once they announce a release date I'll time a new play through so it'll be like I'm playing it completely thru in one sitting. SC2 is one of those few games that I will buy on release and play 12 hours straight if I can. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg