Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Deadpool movie & Wolverine 2

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14882.html

A movie based on the Deadpool character starring Ryan Reynolds, who played the role in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, is being developed by Fox, according to the Hollywood trades. This is in addition to the Wolverine sequel in development (see “Wolverine Sequel?) and a Magneto film currently planned for 2011.

Reynold’s Deadpool character was featured in one of two special Easter eggs after the credits (see “Two Wolverine Endings”) of Wolverine.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14874.html

Fox and Seed Productions (co-owned by Wolverine star Hugh Jackman and John Palermo) have a sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine in development, according to Variety. The storyline will focus on the samurai storyline from the comics, according to the report.

Did anyone see Deadpool after the credits? Any idea if a Deadpool movie based on the Deadpool from the Wolverine movie will be any good?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I saw the secret ending with Baraka Pool from here. http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/2009/05/spoiler-see-deadpool-secret-ending-from.html

I'll just copy what I wrote on YouTube from this vid.

knins1huonU

I don't think He'd make a good Weasel. Maybe a Conan O'Brien stand in.

As for the movie I'd like it to be based on The Circle Chase. To me this just screams movie because of the love interest & plot twist.

I have no idea who to cast other than Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool & that guy who play Juggernaut in X3.

But if it had to be a random movie, as long as it was like Crank or Shoot Em' Up with accuracy to the characters. Current Deadpool talking to himself + Typhoid Mary from DD/DP97 = *_*

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think everyone's overdoing the whole comic to movie adaptations too quick. This decade alone has seen a lot of movies, and people are gonna burnt out on watching them, if not, the directors trying to top every last movie with bigger bangs or effects - deviating from the true story maybe, I dunno.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Very interesting. Spider-man, Doctor Strange and the multiverse. This should be a fun movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      Ok, so we're 1 episode away from the finale. That will be released tomorrow. The first two episodes were basically Dick van dyke and I dream of Jeanie episodes. Very boring and made no sense. Third episode and the "tv reality" becomes colorized and things start to progress. Fourth episode gets better and 5th episodes and on the show is solid and extremely interesting and is true Marvel movie quality. By the 8th ep all the tv show stuff at the beginning of the series makes complete sense and the series is awesome. I'm expecting some huge battle for this finale and probably some giant reveal for the Doctor Strange 2 movie. Maybe we'll see some huge actor like Keanu Reeves show up as Mephisto or something like how we got that hint of Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad Wasp will finally get some screen time, Marvel needs more strong females in their movies.
    • By Sledgstone
      Hell yes. Daredevil season 2 was the entire Punisher origin story and in that season netflix pulled off some of the most realistic gun fights I've seen in any movie / tv series. Sure movies have gun fights all the time, but for assault weapons, shotguns, etc. its all special effects and nothing physical. In daredevil season 2 it felt like they were literally shooting guns everywhere and each individual bullet hole was shown being created in the background as it happened. As long as the punisher series has that much detail this will be amazing. It better have that much detail because netflix needs another strong marvel series. Iron Fist and Defenders were horrible compared to their predecessors.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks good to me, except for Iron Fist. Even in this trailer he has to say "I'm Iron Fist". I hope the guy that wrote Iron Fist isn't part of this production, because if he is, I'll expect to hear Iron Fist say his own name again 100 more times in the show.