Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Fringe

This new show called Fringe started on Fox. Normally I don't watch anything on TV but I noticed it was being filmed in Boston, a city next to me, so I figured id watch it. My first impression after watching the 2 hour long first ep is I'm impressed. It's like watching a mixture of a Science show, CSI, Xfiles, and somthing paranormal.

For those that haven't seen the ads for it, it's basically about this FBI women that gets sucked into a major secret that only a few higher ups in the government are allowed to know about. Her task is to investigate these strange events along with a "psychopathic" scientist that used to work for the FBI on secret projects such as animating the dead, astro projection, and several other odd things. His son is also forced to tag along. He happens to be running from the Mafia and hates his father. I know it sounds like a bad scifi movie but it really isn't. The way they put it together makes it feel like you're watching CSI.

So I guess I'll continue to watch this show since it sparked my attention.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

they hooked me. I don't think I'll be dissapointed with series. And they did paranormal perfectly, without being xfiles clones.

I will post here, I will add this to the 3 top scifi (not channel)shows. Fringe, Eureka, and BBc Americas primevil, not too british. Great cgi.

what if you don't like CSI?

I don't like CSI yet I like Fringe. The CSI element in Fringe is the parts where they run experiments to determine things. The major difference is the experiments are really crazy in Fringe. The first episode they pumped the main character with LSD so she could connect her mind with her unconscious FBI agent b/f to find out who the bad guy was.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

The first episode was boring, but the end had an interesting twist. The second episode was pretty interesting because of the doctor, and such, but let's see how it goes from here. You don't have to like CSI, it's plain X Files phenom without alien conspiracies.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Outside of being in a lab its nothing like csi, for you ppl afraid to be exposed to csi. I've been watching from begining. Simply amazing, a lot of keep you guessing moments that keep you awake at night. I just wanted to give props to walter (Dr Bishop) as dark as the show gets hes always there to lighten the mood with his psychosis. I know mental illness isnt a laughing matter but damn hes funny.