Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

LMAO!!! So true, the Soi Fon thing ticked me off. I thought she was going to go Bankai. I also wonder who saved Matsumoto, that's prolly the only highlight of this chapter.

IS IT THE VAIZARD?!

No way, I don't see the vizard actually showing up until everyone is almost utteraly defeated, then they'll show up as the reinforcements, then the power struggle will continue going back and forth with more dominating power over more dominating power until Ichigo shows up and decapitates Aizen with his newly found Super Bankai 4.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

LMAO!!! Super Bankai 4!!! WITH POWER SO STRONG IT TEARS THROUGH THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME BRINGING HIM FROM HUECO MUNDO TO EARTH!!!

On another note, what the hell happened to Grimmjow, I just remembered the bloke is still aliv

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

WHOA?!?! It's MOMO!!! And she just defeated (I think) 3 people while Matsumoto coulnd't even handle a one on one! Now watch her betray soul society and end up dying. I think the creator might be using her off as a scapegoat to kill a shinigami off.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

She is such a pointless undeveloped character imo. But didn't it seem interesting that Aizen had a little moment there... Like "oh no, a weakling with the ability to go super saiyan 2 just showed up, but it'll be ok because she won't realize her latent abilities..."

:P

She is such a pointless undeveloped character imo. But didn't it seem interesting that Aizen had a little moment there... Like "oh no, a weakling with the ability to go super saiyan 2 just showed up, but it'll be ok because she won't realize her latent abilities..."

:P

lol that could make sense because that's prolly while he decided to choose her. I don't know for sure, but hopefully some people start dying.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Bleach should start making way for the next generation of Captains!

Captain Renji Abarai

Captain Ikkaku Madarame

Lieutenant (Ikakku's friend with the pretty complex)

Or something like that, I'm kinda tired of these reserve captains who don't really do anything but hold the name captain (Soi Fon)

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

They should make Ichigo king of SS lol. Speaking of that I still want to know what rank his dad was and how his parents played a role in the past. They totaly avoid all the interesting stuff and feed us this dog drivel every week :(.

BTW. This chapter was shocking. Who would have thought Momo would be the person that showed up XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

They need to start an actual battle royal. If those three made that chimera just to sit back and watch it fight instead of all four of them killing the crap out of matsumoto and hinori then that would be lame. I'm still waiting to see Matsumoto bust out a bankai or maybe Ikaku will bankai-out to save them both.

I have a feeling that they are just going to sit and watch the Chimera. Ikkaku FTW!!!

Called that one. I bet they'll just sit back too. But maybe thats the actual weakness of the chimera. If they take out the three that made the chimera while they are weak, the chimera might just die off.

But damn, that chimera seems to be mad powerful. He just pinched Matsumoto and took her out. But did you see what I saw? Two people showed up to fight the chimera!? omg, maybe we'll actually see a fight thats not just one on one. :P

Called that one. I bet they'll just sit back too. But maybe thats the actual weakness of the chimera. If they take out the three that made the chimera while they are weak, the chimera might just die off.

But damn, that chimera seems to be mad powerful. He just pinched Matsumoto and took her out. But did you see what I saw? Two people showed up to fight the chimera!? omg, maybe we'll actually see a fight thats not just one on one. :P

I doubt it, one is prolly going to go and pick up the wounded and the other one is going to go and get owned!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Wow, in 2 chapters this Chimera owned 4 liuetenants! And did I call it or did I call one fights, the other tends to the wounded and I KNEW it would be Kira. But finally old man Yamato is going to fight! But I expect it to be one of those one hit kills from the old timer! But still just fact that he is fighting is awesome! Maybe we might see some new moves!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

You called that one. "You take care of them, I'll take this guy on." -_-

and that one hollow said something like: "Look at them, involving themselves in someone else's fight."

This is so stupid. Yamato will start owning, but then those three hollows will each rip a leg off and upgrade their hollow monster to a bankai level that'll then give yamato a run for his money. :yawn:

I'm actually looking forward to Aizen getting the f*ck out of the flame ball so he can just own everyone instantly so the Vizards will show up as the second wave of defense. Then we might actually see some good combo fights happen.