Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

lol

maybe it will get interesting again... eventually?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Why in the hell would that one guy more or less knock out the other shinijami when they need every possible warrior in complete alert status to fight off these powerful enemies!? Probably because they counted how many enemies are left and knew they don't have to fight anyone else because their individual fights are over? psh.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I hope his bankai is so strong its ridiculous

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Thanks for the update. I didn't even bother watching the fillers. It was more school crap and an annoying girl. blah. At least a couple interesting fights will come up in the HM fights. I say that because a fight that lasted 14 chapters should actually be at the right pace in the anime.

Wow the latest chapters are getting real good. Everyone is finally fighting at the same time. I wonder how long that will last XD.

months

:rolleyes:

unless mutherfuckers start dieing quick....which they arent

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yep. And surprise surprise it was fatty vs fatty. That Soi Fon fight was pathetic. That hollow was right about one thing, if she is an assassin she should have just done her job and moved on to the next fight... but shes obviously picked up everyone else's habits of talking to much, explaining their powers and ego boosting themselves before taking advantage of a situation. lame.

Yep. And surprise surprise it was fatty vs fatty. That Soi Fon fight was pathetic. That hollow was right about one thing, if she is an assassin she should have just done her job and moved on to the next fight... but shes obviously picked up everyone else's habits of talking to much, explaining their powers and ego boosting themselves before taking advantage of a situation. lame.

See, I hate that! Why do they always match people up with their evil counterpart. Err this chapter sucked.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Another pointless chapter. But once again, theres a hollow guy: "Isn't it great that our weapons are so similar, now we can fight to our fullest!"

I didn't see anything similar with their weapons, maybe that hollow just wanted to connect more with his opponent. :P

That was so weak. I was expecting her to bust out a bankai or some other sweet ass move... but she was expecting to kill them all with a sphere of dust in a single blow? pfft, as if every hollow doesn't have a kamehameha er.. cero, up their sleeve.

but then again, just as soi fon comes right back from defeat into total ownage, watch Matsumoto turn around, thank whoever helped her and then bust out a bankai instant kill on everyone and then look like she didn't take any damage at all.

That was so weak. I was expecting her to bust out a bankai or some other sweet ass move... but she was expecting to kill them all with a sphere of dust in a single blow? pfft, as if every hollow doesn't have a kamehameha er.. cero, up their sleeve.

but then again, just as soi fon comes right back from defeat into total ownage, watch Matsumoto turn around, thank whoever helped her and then bust out a bankai instant kill on everyone and then look like she didn't take any damage at all.

LMAO!!! So true, the Soi Fon thing ticked me off. I thought she was going to go Bankai. I also wonder who saved Matsumoto, that's prolly the only highlight of this chapter.

IS IT THE VAIZARD?!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]