Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

Yammy killed those two hollows and Ishida shows up? How convenient. I bet, like all other fights in bleach, Ichigo will tell Ishida and whoever else might show up to stay out of his fight. And then we'll get 5 more chapters of everyone standing there watching them fight. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ulquiorra is releasing his sword. And number 4s and up have to release above the dome. Their power must be so intense that they would destroy everything around them. bah. I bet whatever power up he does, he'll still use ceros as his primary energy attack.

yes, but Nel was a number 3 a long time ago. Whatshisface with the large double crescent weapon told her that since she left the espada, the power of the higher numbers has drastically increased.

This chapter was so boring. Ulquiorra powered up with some bat wings and is now incredibly fast and powerful. And they had to mention that the espada have an even more powerful cero too.

If we're lucky, maybe next week's chapter will have 3 sword clashes. :P

this isnt worth "reading" I can see cylinders in remedial art books -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i tried reading this, and well,

i see bleach operates like DBZ, they dont get stronger through skill and moves and luck, like in naruto. the change forms in a way

shinigami -> released sword --> bankai --> skull mask thingy

each new level makes everything before look shit, BUT. when they were at the top of the level say bankai, he fought the best there is, nest arc, suddeny someone shows up stronger

like normal - ssj - assended ssj - ssj 3 - fusion - ssj4 - fusion ssj4

opponents scale based on level of the evolutionary scale in a way. overall, reading this i cant help but feel, hmm what will he transform into next?? hollow999 that was born of an evil out casted shinigami under a red moon?

also latest chaper seemed too short, ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yep. I'm still expecting Ichigo to now bust out with a Bankai 2. :P

You mean Hollow 2 :P. He's already showing signs of going up a hollow level. Look at his mask and how it's been evolving throughout the whole ark.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

He might turn to full hollow like he did in the training arc with Shinji in the anime. Atleast that would be a plausible way of him fighting Ulquioria

ya I was thinking that's is final true form.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I know right, with Orhime going up to the top of the dome. It may just be the inspiration Ichigo needs to bust out Bankai 2. Since his Hollow is losing he needs Zangetsu to help him master his Zanpakuto

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

ok shapter, but with energy discharge attacks like cero and stuff, it just fills the page up.... minimising story per volume.

i am curious what ichigo will pull out of his hat and do,

sigpic1620_11.gif

cuz Ichigo bleaches his hair to strawberry blonde; Jap ppl have black hair :P

Another chapter where nothing gets done

Is it really necessary for Ulq to go mega power mode when Ichigo is mostly dead? Seriously what was the point in that? So we can see how awesome Ichigo is when he somehow miraciliously clears that hurddle?

fuckin stupid

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Nah, I bet Orihime will die giving Ichigo a power boost. She'll use her powers to not revert Ichigo into a former state like she does with healing, but to advance his body into a future state of mad power. :bingo:

Then he'll own everything, but maybe he won't have as much control over himself. If we're lucky he'll accidentally kill Orihime and then cry. mwahaha.

cuz Ichigo bleaches his hair to strawberry blonde; Jap ppl have black hair :P

Another chapter where nothing gets done

Is it really necessary for Ulq to go mega power mode when Ichigo is mostly dead? Seriously what was the point in that? So we can see how awesome Ichigo is when he somehow miraciliously clears that hurddle?

fuckin stupid

it is the dbz evolution situation

omg im pro ssj,

WTF im being owned, all hope is lost, ..,.,.,,.,,

oh noes,,,,bad guy went godmode on my ass and did something uber evil

SSJ2 time, looks like a draw

hero wins

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif