Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

I think he could have protected those pillars on his own. Just being a lazy, I wonder if they are going to switched back to Soi Fon... I wanna see if she fights that old man Espada. And on Sledge's Grimjoww thing, that would be so awesome if it happened like that. He's the only Espada I dont want to die.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think he could have protected those pillars on his own. Just being a lazy, I wonder if they are going to switched back to Soi Fon... I wanna see if she fights that old man Espada. And on Sledge's Grimjoww thing, that would be so awesome if it happened like that. He's the only Espada I dont want to die.

You just know he's gonna be like the Kenpachi of Huco mundo later on and chase after Ichigo whenever he has the chance XD.

I think by the end of the series Ichigo will have made peace with all three levels (HM, living, SS) XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

After Aizen tears ass on everyone, he'll probably have his own second wave of espada to take out the vizards. I bet he has a group of Astro Lorde hollows at his command and he'll bust those out after he breaks threw Soul Society, to upper heaven to then wage war on the royal guard and then god.

While in the pits of Hell itself, five dimensions deep beneath what is known as Hueco Mundo, Satan awakes and prepares his burning legions and undead for battle.........

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

After Aizen tears ass on everyone, he'll probably have his own second wave of espada to take out the vizards. I bet he has a group of Astro Lorde hollows at his command and he'll bust those out after he breaks threw Soul Society, to upper heaven to then wage war on the royal guard and then god.

While in the pits of Hell itself, five dimensions deep beneath what is known as Hueco Mundo, Satan awakes and prepares his burning legions and undead for battle.........

I bet your right about the second wave of Espada to fight the Vizards. I bet that group of Espada that was going around making sure people where really dead fight the Vizards at some point. Eithor that or Soy Fong's group XD.

Then we find out Chad's dad is Satan XD.

sig.php

Most of the Vizards started out as captain level and Vice Captain. I highly doubt they'd be easy to best in any situation.

Just imagine Shinji going Bankai with his Vizard mask. Awesomeness!

So like the final ranks of the Espada are out... The old man is just number 2... Shunsui vs number 1 espada! maybe then we will see his Bankai?! Old man Yama just smoked those girls lmao

Edited by Kuwabara

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

a peek at Ichigo doing the same fucking thing as always

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Shinigami kill off hollows all the time. Why would the captain commander even bother sparing any of their lives? Does he think, "If I spare them, they'll learn a lesson and make hollow land a more enjoyable peaceful place?" Secondary pointless characters like them are the fodder that should be killed. gah.

btw, that was a nice boob shot. :nosebleed:

Just imagine Shinji going Bankai with his Vizard mask. Awesomeness!

So like the final ranks of the Espada are out... The old man is just number 2... Shunsui vs number 1 espada! maybe then we will see his Bankai?! Old man Yama just smoked those girls lmao

You're right. I was just thinking that they did show his bankai already but they never did. It was just his sword release when he and whatshisface was fighting the captain commander way back in the save Rukia arc.

a peek at Ichigo doing the same fucking thing as always

I know right, now they might go to another two month long battle between him and number 4

Shinigami kill off hollows all the time. Why would the captain commander even bother sparing any of their lives? Does he think, "If I spare them, they'll learn a lesson and make hollow land a more enjoyable peaceful place?" Secondary pointless characters like them are the fodder that should be killed. gah.

btw, that was a nice boob shot. :nosebleed:

You're right. I was just thinking that they did show his bankai already but they never did. It was just his sword release when he and whatshisface was fighting the captain commander way back in the save Rukia arc.

Captain Commander is such a hypocrite!!! He's the one always pro killing order people to get killed on site and when he gets in his old ass doesn't even kill potential threats to Soul Society.

I never taught that they would make the lazy one be number 1

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Captain Commander is such a hypocrite!!! He's the one always pro killing order people to get killed on site and when he gets in his old ass doesn't even kill potential threats to Soul Society.

Seriously. He orders shinigamis to their deaths constantly, but then spares hollows? wtf.

I know right... I was like wtf when I first read the chapter. Hitsugaya is fighting number 3 and it will take a miracle for him to win. He barely beat number 6 (luppy) and now captain commader is sparing lifes. And all this time Ichigo and number 4 still haven't started fighting

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I have a feeling the three girls died and the captain commander will say something corny like "I guess I used to much power. Thats the trouble with youngsters these days, they cant take a little heat". XD

I'm a bit happy they showed some Ichigo. I hope things start speeding up. At this point it just feels like the mangaka is trying to push everything into this one battle but it's happening at a really slow pace. I have a feeling by the time this battle is over there will be little left for us to wonder about.

sig.php

I have a feeling the three girls died and the captain commander will say something corny like "I guess I used to much power. Thats the trouble with youngsters these days, they cant take a little heat". XD

Hah! Now that would be a sweet one liner if he said that! XD.gif' alt=':XD:'>

I have a feeling the three girls died and the captain commander will say something corny like "I guess I used to much power. Thats the trouble with youngsters these days, they cant take a little heat". .

LMAO!!! That would make the next chapter!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

lame boring

I'm about done with this crap

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Watch those two hollows actually be coming to save Orihime somehow, but the guy made it look like they were going to kill her. Maybe if we're lucky, they have to kill her to save her from being used to cause the death of the people she loves or some crap like that.

Um, who exactly is Yami attacking? Last time we saw him, he said something about killing the shit out of the humans, Ichigo, Urahara and Yorichi. Why did they make it look like he was going to attack those two hollows about to kill Orihime? Its not like she healed his arm like she did with grimjaw. O_O If anything, Yami should bust in there and kill all three of them just for being in his path. Then maybe we'll get a Ichigo super saiyan moment while he watches Orihime die.

and btw, when the f*ck did Aizen use Orihime to fix/restore the ball/hollow/shinigami device? Shouldn't that dialogue have been important enough in the manga to have shown it? But Aizen is done with her? wtf? And didn't Orihime have a plan to destroy the hyogonku (whatever the hell its called) when she'd get the chance? So instead, they skipped all that 'content' for more pointless battles? Whats really funny is that other people are probably wondering about this plot hole and the mangaka will probably release a couple more random -negative chapters to cover it because he forgot his own plot.

Um, who exactly is Yami attacking? Last time we saw him, he said something about killing the shit out of the humans, Ichigo, Urahara and Yorichi. Why did they make it look like he was going to attack those two hollows about to kill Orihime? Its not like she healed his arm like she did with grimjaw. O_O If anything, Yami should bust in there and kill all three of them just for being in his path. Then maybe we'll get a Ichigo super saiyan moment while he watches Orihime die.

and btw, when the f*ck did Aizen use Orihime to fix/restore the ball/hollow/shinigami device? Shouldn't that dialogue have been important enough in the manga to have shown it? But Aizen is done with her? wtf? And didn't Orihime have a plan to destroy the hyogonku (whatever the hell its called) when she'd get the chance? So instead, they skipped all that 'content' for more pointless battles? Whats really funny is that other people are probably wondering about this plot hole and the mangaka will probably release a couple more random -negative chapters to cover it because he forgot his own plot.

ya they skipped over all that this managa is one big cluster fuck now. The stuff we wanna see or know about wont get answered and the stuff we wont wanna see or hear about keeps popping up. Big waste of time now.

sig.php