Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Watch it turn out that konohamaru has been under going elite hokage training under a special elite program to create an ultimate ninja. What if Konohamaru busts out all these secret and/or forbidden hokage level jutsus and owns Pain.

yeah right... We all know hes going to do some crap harem jutsu and throw a kunai... or will he? :look: lol, watch him turn out to be on a jonin level.

Everyone's been using serious attacks so I wouldn't put it past Konohamaru to use the sexy jutsu to throw pain off. Then top it off with a clone that looks like Naruto to save his teacher.

I wanna see a Naruto riding on another Naruto's back while running XD.

Gai is probably gonna see Kakashi all banged up and go ape shit on the Pain that hurt/killed him.

Anbu finally get a chance to fight. Cant wait to see if they use any leet techniques.

What a perfect way for Naruto to become the next Hokage. Tsunade dies from pain and everyone else that has power will die leaving Naruto the only one with Hokage level power XD.

I'm still looking forwardy to the Hyuga turning out to be on Danzo's side. If their not or at least some are not I'll be sad lol. BTW. where the fuck is Hinata?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

What a perfect way for Naruto to become the next Hokage. Tsunade dies from pain and everyone else that has power will die leaving Naruto the only one with Hokage level power XD.

I'm still looking forwardy to the Hyuga turning out to be on Danzo's side. If their not or at least some are not I'll be sad lol. BTW. where the fuck is Hinata?

And thus Naruto becomes hokage and the series ends. ^_^

Hinata? I'm still wondering where the fuck this turtle disappeared to:

post-1-135551583704_thumb.jpg

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

So Naruto taught him shadow clones and rasengan. So, shadow clones and rasengan is enough to take out a Pain? Unless that Pain gets back up and kills konohamaru, I'll be pissed. How the fuck can a weakling with two elite moves can take out a Pain that had no previous battle damage, but another Pain can kill Kakashi, even tho he busted out multiple elite skills in the battle? :windows:

if this is just gonna be a manga where its all about lil kids I'm out

theres too much other stuff out there for me to waste my time on annoying 'kids rock' bullshit

I can't stand kids

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That pissed me off so much. The ending pissed me off even more! Fucken shit fuck hell damn it! Lets hope Naruto's new move is super amazing or else it looks like konohamaru really is gonna become the next Hokage...which I hope is not the case.

Edited by gokuDX7
spelling

sig.php

First of all, the Rasengan is a HIGH level technique, which took Naruto a lot of chakra to master. For Konomoharu to successfully AND EASILY 'HIT' Pain with it and/ or perform the jutsu in 'LITTLE' time, is just ... not happening in my books. Forget the callous chit chatter ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

What kills me is that it took Naruto roughly 3 years to learn the rasengan technique. But not only did he teach Konohamaru rasengan, but also the shadow clone jutsu all in what appears to be a single afternoon. Now he might have taught him shadow clones from before, maybe along with the harem jutsu, but I'm pretty certain that was just regular clones back then. Which means, Konohamaru is f*cking genius shinobi and is able to learn incredibly elite skills in the shortest amount of time.

Well technically Naruto took a week to learn the technique if you remember his wager with Tsunade before she became the Hokage, at the 3 Sanin showdown, where he used it against Kabuto eventually. The biggest problem he's had to face was being able to have his Rasengan connect with the opponent, and we've seen him miss several times, yet Konomaharu can easily get undetected, and uses it successfully against Pain = fail. That's 1 problem, and the other is the fact that he used a high level jutsu in the first place, I mean come on! It's like every member of Konoha should've known Chidori from now .. wtf. Why hasn't Kakshi used the Rasengan himself, being a copy ninja et all ... or why hasn't he used the Rasengan + Wind element combo he saw Naruto perform - or wait, I think he was on a mission at that time (I THINK).

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Looks like their making Konohamaru out to be the next Hokage which pisses me the hell off.

BTW. Naruto basicly gave Konohamaru step by step "stupid" instructions on how to make the Rasengan with a clone. Kakashi, at the time, only knew one way of doing it which happened to be the hard way. So it obvious why it took Naruto longer to figure out how to make a Rasengan. If he had someone show him how to use a kage clone to make the Rasengan then sure, it probably would have taken Naruto only a day or two.

What pisses me off though, is how easy Konohamaru picked up the two moves and how well he executes them. Their making him out to look like one of the Hokages when they where a kid. I can only hope after that attack his chakra is almost out. If not then it's only going to get more frustrating for me from here.

We need less of this kid fighting shit and more adults now!

sig.php

shikamaru should be the next hokage imo

but konohamaru looked like he was taught the princibles of the rasengan before naruto wehn off with J

so he could have spent 3 years learning it

kakashi cant fuse wind chakra to the rasengan, only naruto can, as the recoil would destroy his arm if not for his super healing from kyubii, as well as his huge chakra supply.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sandime was still a kid when 1&2 made him hokage....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

and the other is the fact that he used a high level jutsu in the first place, I mean come on! It's like every member of Konoha should've known Chidori from now .. wtf.

That fact right there is what pisses me off more than anything. A weak ass like Konohamaru is able to pick up and use elite skills with no problem, but a jonin like Ebisu (Konohamaru's sensai) just got his ass handed to him by Pain. And if a jonin like him couldn't get off a single high level attack or even damage that Pain in the slightest, how the f*ck can Konohamaru get off a lucky hit like that? A f*cking genin still in the academy more powerful than the jonins that are teaching him. And with all the jonin in the village, nobody is busting out any summons or high level moves to counter these guys.

LMAO!!! I love this... Kids are the future bullcrap they are giving us! It all started with Shikamaru vs Hidan which was okay then everything got done over board with it. Naruto is going to beat Madara I bet, speaking of which (did they ever figure out that the 8 tails espcaped? And why haven't the thunder ninja arrive to Konoha yet?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

LMAO!!! I love this... Kids are the future bullcrap they are giving us! It all started with Shikamaru vs Hidan which was okay then everything got done over board with it. Naruto is going to beat Madara I bet, speaking of which (did they ever figure out that the 8 tails espcaped? And why haven't the thunder ninja arrive to Konoha yet?

I actually think Sasuke will interrupt the fight and end up killing Mandara on his own. We know damn well Sasuke has his own plans in mind.

Then Sasuke will fight Naruto and the ending of that battle will be some bullshit unclear ending so the fans of both Naruto and Sasuke wont get mad at who died or what actually happened lol. Either they kill them off or they do a time skip and show everyone all grown up teaching their own students and have a brief scene with Sasuke and Naruto still alive.

sig.php

I've been wondering about that myself. You would think they'd have realized the 8 tails escaped by now, because during the ritual to extract the tailed beasts, they need all the members of akatsuki to fully use their chakra to perform the extraction. Seeing as Sasuke was all fucked up and most of "Hawk" or whatever they're called were all seriously drained and/or injured, and aside from them theres only a couple other members of akatsuki.. and Pain himself seemed to be the one doing the main jutsu controlling the entire extraction... how the f*ck can Pain be attacking Konoha in 6 different bodies while donating more than 50% of his total chakra and attention to the extraction of the 8 tails at the same time? Remember when they were taking the one out of Garaa? and the other tailed beasts? They said on a couple different occassions that it'd take 3 days. I figure, either they did the extraction already and the writer forgot about the 8 tails at this moment, or Pain isn't participating in the jutsu and maybe thats why nobody has noticed its a failed attempt because the real 8 tails escaped.

Guh, theres still too many plot holes. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Pain killed Tsnuade and then left to go to the frog shrine (with his newly acquired dead Kakashi Pain) to go take out Naruto. And after they leave, then the thunder ninja will show up and finish off Konoha just for the hell of it. Then Sasuke, after healing, will show up at Konoha only to see his new goal of destroying Konoha has been taken from him. After he cries for a couple chapters, somebody will walk by him and tell him to kill akatsuki. So then he'll make that his new goal and after a couple more chapters the series will be renamed "Uchiha".

That fact right there is what pisses me off more than anything. A weak ass like Konohamaru is able to pick up and use elite skills with no problem, but a jonin like Ebisu (Konohamaru's sensai) just got his ass handed to him by Pain. And if a jonin like him couldn't get off a single high level attack or even damage that Pain in the slightest, how the f*ck can Konohamaru get off a lucky hit like that? A f*cking genin still in the academy more powerful than the jonins that are teaching him. And with all the jonin in the village, nobody is busting out any summons or high level moves to counter these guys.
Exactly, well put. I think the new generation of any village are on ninja steroids or something ... I'd assume Konoha would be able to call tons of Anbu to their rescue in any case, like Kakashi's original team mate, etc. etc. This brings back memories of the epicness of the time when Oro battled Sarutobi and Naruto ran off to battle Gaara, etc. The plot right now though has left us questioning a lot of things ... for a couple of months now X'D.

I've been wondering about that myself. You would think they'd have realized the 8 tails escaped by now, because during the ritual to extract the tailed beasts, they need all the members of akatsuki to fully use their chakra to perform the extraction. Seeing as Sasuke was all fucked up and most of "Hawk" or whatever they're called were all seriously drained and/or injured, and aside from them theres only a couple other members of akatsuki.. and Pain himself seemed to be the one doing the main jutsu controlling the entire extraction... how the f*ck can Pain be attacking Konoha in 6 different bodies while donating more than 50% of his total chakra and attention to the extraction of the 8 tails at the same time? Remember when they were taking the one out of Garaa? and the other tailed beasts? They said on a couple different occassions that it'd take 3 days. I figure, either they did the extraction already and the writer forgot about the 8 tails at this moment, or Pain isn't participating in the jutsu and maybe thats why nobody has noticed its a failed attempt because the real 8 tails escaped.

Guh, theres still too many plot holes. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Pain killed Tsnuade and then left to go to the frog shrine (with his newly acquired dead Kakashi Pain) to go take out Naruto. And after they leave, then the thunder ninja will show up and finish off Konoha just for the hell of it. Then Sasuke, after healing, will show up at Konoha only to see his new goal of destroying Konoha has been taken from him. After he cries for a couple chapters, somebody will walk by him and tell him to kill akatsuki. So then he'll make that his new goal and after a couple more chapters the series will be renamed "Uchiha".

You're missing Danzo and his under city of ninja under Konoha lol. I can see Pain killing Tsnuade and then heading off to get Naruto but I doubt the Thunder Ninja will do much if they show up to see Konoha already destroyed. I think they'll find out the details then form a special party with Konoha members to go make sure Naruto is safe or something stupid like that. Then Danzo will come out of the wood work and take control of the village seeing as most of the ninja are injured or out of the village. Sasuke will probably show up at some point with Mandara (probably after Naruto fights Pain) and find out Danzo is running the show at Konoha. Mandara will probably reveal that him and Danzo are allies or something and send Sasuke out to find Naruto.....theres just to many possibility's.

I really wanna see an epic Anbu battle and I definitely want some questions Answered. I'm still thinking Kakashi is not dead. The way he died was just to simple and non-dramatic. If he really did die I'm gonna be even more mad.

sig.php

No, it's about Naruto trying to catch up to Sasuke, or finding him, etc. etc. and many other random things X'D.

Wow... Pain just nuked Konoha... This series is going downhill imo. Since they killed off Oro and Jiraiya its been sucking. So Pain found out Naruto is not there so he nukes the Village and no one can do anything to stop him. I thought Konoha was supposedly the most powerful village in the ninja world...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]