Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I think you guys have better ideas then the mangaka X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

oh, nice call. Danzo might have been with akatsuki all along. I could see that playing out. Then all those ROOT anbu will flip sides and akatsuki could get a mad power boost... but Danzo wouldn't completely join akatsuki, yeah, he'd just work with them to get what he wants. Seeing as Sai is a ROOT anbu, maybe he has some secret mind control jutsu implanted in his head? And just when the time is right, Danzo will use his control jutsu on Sai and Sai will stab Naruto in the back. :P

haha Sledg your the man.

I was thinking more like Danzo might be related to Mandara in some way since Danzo is missing is right eye and Mandara is missing his left. So ultimately Akatsuki might have been an enemy but once Mandara showed up things took a turn for Danzo or something like that lol. In eithor case it feels like Danzo is in cahoots with Akatsuki.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

is a high possibility, as that would bean he has his own plan for konoho and the nine tails

he summoned the kyubii that killed the 4th, but didnt become hokage, is pain kills the 5th, no naruto was summoned due to danzo, there foer the elders see him as the next hokage,

whats power unless you have the title and followers, and as a uchia, being hokage would mean a lot to him and his lineage ad blood feud between other families

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I don't see Madara being Danzou, because if you recall a few chapters back Madara is in the hideout extracting the tailed beast from Bumblebee (or so they think).

That aside Root vs Konoha battle would be sweet at this point!

And Sledge, your so right Neji would own team Falcon on his own. Sasuke is basically the only good fighter they have from what we can see.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

oh, nice call. Danzo might have been with akatsuki all along. I could see that playing out. Then all those ROOT anbu will flip sides and akatsuki could get a mad power boost... but Danzo wouldn't completely join akatsuki, yeah, he'd just work with them to get what he wants. Seeing as Sai is a ROOT anbu, maybe he has some secret mind control jutsu implanted in his head? And just when the time is right, Danzo will use his control jutsu on Sai and Sai will stab Naruto in the back. :P

my opinion of danzo (if he isnt mandara) is he is a patriot, he wouldnt attack konoho, he would use politics or assassination, and he sees naruto as a weapon, a very powerful weapon, and as naruto is the last tailed beast (not counting 8-tails) as they assume all others are dead, konoho would have a massive advantage in a war, as the tailed beasts were charged though out the counties to prevent a monopoly of power, he would rather see a lot of deaths and keep naruto away from this battle, to use him as a trump card later, and if the 5th falls in this invasion, the better for him, as theer would be no worthy sucsessor, as ppl like kakashi, and any of the original jounins would be at war status and not interested in politics, wheer as danzo would be a perfect candidate, as he isnt needed on the front line,

ofc this is my opinion based on the fact he isnt mandara, --> i still think he might be

sigpic1620_11.gif

If Danzo is Madara and Madara is pretty much immortal and can manipulate space/time jutsus, I figure he could easily be in two places at once and probably not using shadow clones either. O_O

is a high possibility, as that would bean he has his own plan for konoho and the nine tails

he summoned the kyubii that killed the 4th, but didnt become hokage, is pain kills the 5th, no naruto was summoned due to danzo, there foer the elders see him as the next hokage,

whats power unless you have the title and followers, and as a uchia, being hokage would mean a lot to him and his lineage ad blood feud between other families

My gut is telling me you're on to something with this theory. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I originally thought Danzo was Mandara but then I figured it would be way to convenient so I stopped thinking that. Danzo may be Mandara's brother though, the one that got his eyes removed.

sig.php

my opinion of danzo (if he isnt mandara) is he is a patriot, he wouldnt attack konoho, he would use politics or assassination, and he sees naruto as a weapon, a very powerful weapon, and as naruto is the last tailed beast (not counting 8-tails) as they assume all others are dead, konoho would have a massive advantage in a war, as the tailed beasts were charged though out the counties to prevent a monopoly of power, he would rather see a lot of deaths and keep naruto away from this battle, to use him as a trump card later, and if the 5th falls in this invasion, the better for him, as theer would be no worthy sucsessor, as ppl like kakashi, and any of the original jounins would be at war status and not interested in politics, wheer as danzo would be a perfect candidate, as he isnt needed on the front line,

ofc this is my opinion based on the fact he isnt mandara, --> i still think he might be

clapping.gif that would be so awesome, and it would explain sending Sai to kill Sasuke. So Naruto wouldn't have any reason to engage someone as dangerous as Orochimaru.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

my take on what will happen:

kakashi is too smart to be in a situation he doesnt want to be in. i bet he copied the guys technique using the sharingan, and will use it againt him, there just building drama,

he wont ever kill kakashi

--- he better not kill of kakashi

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

pain could be in a genjutsu ;p

but i think kakashi is using his sharingan because never in the series has kakashi been out smarted

the guy has over 1000 jutsu's. if he isnt using one, ill be shocked,

but with kakashi, he has always been a double edge sword, i think he will be killed off, because he always holds back on his power, like when he poped out the funny shaped sharingan out the blue, i beliee there will come a fight wher he actually go's all out, but dies at the same time,

but i really hope he isnt killed off like this. he is the fan favourite

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

What'll be interesting is if the nail hits Kakashi's Sharingan! I mean, I don't understand why Kakashi didn't use Amatersu or whatever ability (can't remember and doesn't even wanna remember) he used against what's his name from Akatsuki and takes his hand off ... I mean, COME ON!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

he has 1/2 his chakra, so i dought he could use any super sharingan ability, also it takes way to much time

i think it would suck if kakashi lost his eye, so ill go with the idea that pain is in a genjutsu

though i think if kakashi did lose his eye, he would somehow become stronger then before, as his father was a v power ninja, and so iwas he before he got the sharingan,

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

latest chapter today:

will kakashi die???

poor choji's dad :_:

Of all people they killed Choji's father off Wtf, a relevantly unimportant character. I also doubt Kakashi will die because he could have just killed him off at the end of the last chapter.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I wouldn't be surprised if they did kill kakashi, but so help me god if a f*ckin slug doesn't get there in time to save his ass. :mad:

but then again, who is to say that messed up Pain doesn't shoot another finger bomb at him or choji? O_O Unless someone saves kakashi, he could still get killed instead of just dieing from fatigue/chakra use/damage.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

kakashi has no chakra, i dont think he would die from injuries, but he is now totally defenceless from pain,

and oain sees kakashi as a risk to leave alive,

i wouldnt be shocked is they killed off kakashi,

more likly scenario: pain starts to monolog, about how noone can stop their plans etc etc

choji makes it to tsunade, she go's all hokage powered up and runs to kakashi to save him in the last second, which tghe time was provided by pains monolog

sigpic1620_11.gif

I think the chances of Kakashi getting killed off are about 65%. In order to make the power of Pain believable they need to kill at least 2 semi-known characters. If they don't then it's only going to make J look like a weakling.

Lawl at Danzo's underground kingdom XD. I cracked up lacking at that.

sig.php