Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Sledg, I'm hopping for more of a "they both kill each other" ending. You know how in the last opening they both hold their weapons to each other's throats with calm looking expressions. I'm hopping for that. They both realize their not set to live in this world because of their power and or monster inside them and decide to kill each other. This would probably make Naruto the next Hokage too like his dad who died saving the village thus making him a hero.

But I doubt that would happen. It's probably gonna be one of those happy endings where everyone becomes friends and dresses up like care bears. lol

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

so.... basically Sasuke becomes Orochimaru anyway......

eh

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sledg, I'm hopping for more of a "they both kill each other" ending. You know how in the last opening they both hold their weapons to each other's throats with calm looking expressions. I'm hopping for that. They both realize their not set to live in this world because of their power and or monster inside them and decide to kill each other. This would probably make Naruto the next Hokage too like his dad who died saving the village thus making him a hero.
Errr ... the 3rd didn't become Hokage because he died or sacrificed his life to control Kyubi. He became Hokage well before that.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Errr ... the 3rd didn't become Hokage because he died or sacrificed his life to control Kyubi. He became Hokage well before that.

You mean the 4th? and are you sure? I cant remember that far back so I cant prove or disprove what your saying lol. I could have sword though that he was given the position on the day he died for saving the village. See if you can find the chapter that says he was given the position way before, please. I'm curious about it since I forgot.

sig.php

O.o thats the fight with Naruto and the guy with the star.....are you looking at the chapter numbers right lol?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/1/naruto_v01_ch001_026/

I'm sure there're other references too, but I just started from the beginning and was lucky to find it so quick for you X'D *phew*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm sure there're other references too, but I just started from the beginning and was lucky to find it so quick for you X'D *phew*

...I still don't understand....that chapter is now the fight with the 9 tails with no reference to the 4th lol. Godgrave can you save the image and upload it somewhere XD.

sig.php

DUDE! Anyway ... I put that exact same page I posted in the spoiler on Photobucket and am posting it below with my lame looking markings X'D.

goku.jpg

DUDE! Anyway ... I put that exact same page I posted in the spoiler on Photobucket and am posting it below with my lame looking markings X'D.

goku.jpg

ah ic, well I guess he did get it before hand. Thats kind of weird. I thought there was a chapter in the future where the 3rd explained how he got his position as 4th...I'll have to look for it later.

sig.php

Ya know ... I began reading the next few chapters to try and see if it was mentioned ... bored the hell outta me to be honest X'D.

Ya know ... I began reading the next few chapters to try and see if it was mentioned ... bored the hell outta me to be honest X'D.

ya, that's kind of why I asked you for proof before hahah. I didn't wanna go searching through all the endless chapters of blaaaa just to find one page that might or might not be what I thought I saw a year or two ago haha.

In any case, I think if Naruto killed Sasuke and Sasuke killed Naruto, it would have some significance and weight towards Naruto possibly being a Hokage. But I have a feeling by the time that day comes, Naruto will probably already be a Hokage or at least close to Hokage level. I can definitely see this getting dragged on for another year or two with mindless unrelated crap like the whole Pain ark.

sig.php

The Pain ark is somewhat the most interesting one so far ...

Sure its interesting to hear that theres someone supposedly stronger then everyone in the ninja world but it had nothing to do with the initial story other then to show Pain being J's student in the past. It's kind of like the Uchiha city with the two women in it...it was random. I'm sure once they have a second Pain ark and explain wtf is going on and what role he plays in all this, then it will have something to do with the major story line...but until then it was just something random they added so the J fight would be interesting.

sig.php

The Rinnegan is definitely more powerful than the Sharingan. Having said that, Pain is not a nobody, he's the leader of Akatsuki, and what interests me about him is how he's going to take away Naruto's bushin, and the timing for it. They've taken about 2-3 bushin's so far out of 12 (is it?) ... yeah. Pain is currently on top of the most powerful list, imo ...

I didn't say he was a nobody, I said he has no part in the main Naruto vs Uchiha story RIGHT NOW. They randomly tossed him in to fight J and then tossed him aside. They also make it seem like hes taking orders from Mandara...so I'm sure Pain plays a bigger role but right now he was random.

sig.php

I was only saying he was a pivotal character, especially his role in things to come.

being real here for a minute mistakes have been made in the storyline and then shittily covered up. Seriously its taken all this time for Sasuke to end up as Orochimaru anyway? The whole beating Oro and then drawing him out etc was some lame ass shit. If he wanted to switch the main villain in the story he shoulda at least let Oro go out fighting like a kage instead of the weak ass shit. Does anybody know wtf happened to Kabuto or Sai? Did they just evaporate or what...

Who is left that could beat Pain now that 2 of the 3 sannins are history? (Can we even confirm that?) Tsunade? Doubt it. I don't think there is a single character that could kill him solo its going to take some teamwork. If Sasuke (stillin revenge mode) wants to see Konoha fall he wont give a shit about Naruto getting his ass killed by Akatski. You would think that Konoha would have a memorial service for ero sannin. Still waiting to know what Tsunade knows...whats it been? How many frigin months?

ugh

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wow what bullshit. I dont know if the translation was wrong in the older chapters or if the mangaka changed them on purpose in the new chapters, but Itachi definitely said meet me at xxx place, to naruto after their little meet up in the woods. I'm happy Naruto at least got something from Itachi, but like all his other attacks, this is probably a one shot thing that's powerful but will probably kill his own body at the same time. Which makes it stuuuupiiiidddd.

Heres my take on how the story will progress. I think Sasuke's goal is gonna change or at least become more clear later on. He says he wants to "destroy the leaf" but I think in the future chapters he's gonna target the originals that made the plans to kill off the uchiha (aka. Danzo, old man, old women). Of course no one in the Leaf nor his team mates will know this so it will probably be an all our war against Sasuke and his team vs the leaf. When Ssuke says "I'm going to resurrect the Uchiha my own way" thats the impression I got.

As for J (aka. Ero Sannin) I still don't think hes dead. I mean it was left wide open so he may come back at the last minute to fight Pain(s). Or, if he is truly dead, then like you said Tsunade will probably take revenge on them once they come to the Leaf (if they ever do).

Kabuto is on his quest for self enlightenment or some power hungry shit like that lol. Somehow I think Oroch will be brought back threw Kabuto lol. I know its a long shot but I really cant see Oroch just being killed by fire lol. That happened way to fast.

Sai, he's probably in the village doing the same thing Naruto was doing. Sitting around thinking or training.

What I want to know is how all the monsters play a roll in this. You know damn well Mandara is bad. He's got plans for Sasuke and Akatsuki and I think Itachi knew that.

sig.php

I don't understand the following plot holes at all:

- Kisame was going to fight that water bastard right outside of the Itachi/Sasuke fight.

- Itachi/Sasuke fight ends, big explosion thru the roof of the place because of the fire/lightning jutsus.

- Naruto/Kabuto/everyone else runs towards the location of the Sasuke/Itachi fight. They see the big explosion in the distant and they run their asses off to it to try to beat Madara there.

- I can only assume Madara grabbed Sasuke and his entire team and transported them somewhere else so he could have his big conversation with him, but they never showed that or explained why Sasuke's team would let some stranger take Sasuke and then transport them all somewhere else.

- Naruto and the team must have never made it to the Itachi/Sasuke battle scene or they would have done some lame scene were Naruto crys in the rain because he missed "Saving Sasuke" again.

- Kisame disappeared without ever fighting the water guy? I assume that is the case because if the water guy beat him, he would have taken Kisame's sword because it was one of the 7 swords of the hidden mist village.

- The author of this manga has fucked up. He even went so far as to go back and add extra scenes to his original work. "Itachi was crying" wtf ever.

So, if Madara is the true ruler of Akatsuki, then obviously Kisame must have taken some order from him to leave Itachi to Sasuke and beat feet out of the area.

Heres how it will go. Madara set up Akatsuki and set up Pain as the puppet leader. They gave the akatsuki members a bs story about why they need the monsters and how they'll use them to run some underground new world government with their power. Its probably all bullshit, just to get all these bad ass fighters together in one team just to invade Konoha all at the same time under the false pretense to capturing the last monster. Madara wants the complete destruction of Konoha and as it is his frontal assault looks complete now that hes got Sasuke/Hawk on the team.

Get this, all of the remaining akutsuki attacks from the rear, Sasuke/Hawk attacks from the front and Madara attacks out of nowhere and summons 6 fucking tailed monsters to attack all of Konoha all at once. It would be massivly overwhelming. And as long as he keeps ataksuki and Sasuke/Hawk in the dark about each other they just might kill each other after/during the Konoha destruction and save Madara time from having to explain his puppetmastering to anybody.

Thus Madara achieves his goal of the destruction of leaf. And we'll have weekly fight scenes in the Naruto manga that will last at least 5 years. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't understand the following plot holes at all:

- Kisame was going to fight that water bastard right outside of the Itachi/Sasuke fight.

- Itachi/Sasuke fight ends, big explosion thru the roof of the place because of the fire/lightning jutsus.

- Naruto/Kabuto/everyone else runs towards the location of the Sasuke/Itachi fight. They see the big explosion in the distant and they run their asses off to it to try to beat Madara there.

- I can only assume Madara grabbed Sasuke and his entire team and transported them somewhere else so he could have his big conversation with him, but they never showed that or explained why Sasuke's team would let some stranger take Sasuke and then transport them all somewhere else.

- Naruto and the team must have never made it to the Itachi/Sasuke battle scene or they would have done some lame scene were Naruto crys in the rain because he missed "Saving Sasuke" again.

- Kisame disappeared without ever fighting the water guy? I assume that is the case because if the water guy beat him, he would have taken Kisame's sword because it was one of the 7 swords of the hidden mist village.

- The author of this manga has fucked up. He even went so far as to go back and add extra scenes to his original work. "Itachi was crying" wtf ever.

So, if Madara is the true ruler of Akatsuki, then obviously Kisame must have taken some order from him to leave Itachi to Sasuke and beat feet out of the area.

Heres how it will go. Madara set up Akatsuki and set up Pain as the puppet leader. They gave the akatsuki members a bs story about why they need the monsters and how they'll use them to run some underground new world government with their power. Its probably all bullshit, just to get all these bad ass fighters together in one team just to invade Konoha all at the same time under the false pretense to capturing the last monster. Madara wants the complete destruction of Konoha and as it is his frontal assault looks complete now that hes got Sasuke/Hawk on the team.

Get this, all of the remaining akutsuki attacks from the rear, Sasuke/Hawk attacks from the front and Madara attacks out of nowhere and summons 6 fucking tailed monsters to attack all of Konoha all at once. It would be massivly overwhelming. And as long as he keeps ataksuki and Sasuke/Hawk in the dark about each other they just might kill each other after/during the Konoha destruction and save Madara time from having to explain his puppetmastering to anybody.

Thus Madara achieves his goal of the destruction of leaf. And we'll have weekly fight scenes in the Naruto manga that will last at least 5 years. X'D

rofl I forgot all about Kisame. I bet hes still out there waiting lol. "where the fuck are those guys".

sig.php

well at least we can confirm ero sannin is dead

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah ... was it just me or did both Naruto and One Piece chapters get over too quick X'D ... I guess we all expect to read more and more and it just stops all of a sudden! The Madara/ Kisame conversation was interesting ...

Now that I'm thinking about it, who is left out of akatsuki? Pain and that paper woman who already knew about Madara, and Kisame.. I think thats everyone isn't it? At least it makes sense to not bullshit around and keep only kisame in the dark. Interesting that he knew who he was and all about him...

In that last page of the most recent chapter: "The most important thing... was to make Sasuke mine."

Yeah, they completely replaced Orochimaru with Madara, and just like that he gives out commands to Sasuke. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Now that I'm thinking about it, who is left out of akatsuki? Pain and that paper woman who already knew about Madara, and Kisame.. I think thats everyone isn't it? At least it makes sense to not bullshit around and keep only kisame in the dark. Interesting that he knew who he was and all about him...

In that last page of the most recent chapter: "The most important thing... was to make Sasuke mine."

Yeah, they completely replaced Orochimaru with Madara, and just like that he gives out commands to Sasuke. X'D

Sasuke mentioned his idea to take out the top tier! At some point hes gonna narrow it down to just the two old people and Danzo since they where the ones that supposedly made the mission to kill Sasuke's clan. Hopefully he will find out that Mandara is an enemy at some point soon.

I'm a bit surprised they just came out and said J died. I have a feeling Naruto is gonna go train under the frogs now and learn some moves he can actually use. This could be a good spot to do a short 4 or 5 month time skip

then show Naruto come back all dressed up like J or like his dad. Would also be a good time to focus on other characters that we haven't see do anything constructive for over a year XD.

I still hope J isn't dead. Even though they said he was, I still want to see him pop up at the last min and save Naruto from some crazy attack lol.

So basically from the start it's all been about the monsters. Sure theres been other "goals" but so far they seem to have all been lies. I wonder what role the tailed monsters play in all this. Could it be the reason why Mandara is so weak is because he made the monsters with his own power which resulted in him being like he is now? That's one of the only reasons why I can see Mandara focusing so much on the monsters. He wants his power back and/or take over the Village.

sig.php