slippers

man eater ps4

this games really fun. XD i found it randomly browsing amazon and ordered it. you start off as a baby shark in a swamp/lake dodging alligator attacks and you gradually become a gigantic monster shark as you evolve and move onto the bigger body of water. its fun to kill humans but doing it too much and youll eventually get hunted down. my first time venturing into open ocean as an adult shark was kinda scary not expecting whats out there and i was immidiately killed off by a killer whale lol. its been ages since i played a game where i had to stop playing bc my hands hurt from hours of nonstop playing and from intense boss fights. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

^ i think itll be released on switch before steam later this year

i got further into this game and kinda sucks you can only level up to 30 max, but i managed to kill a sperm whale with ease. i still have several more regions to clear before final boss, and its only $25 on ps4 right now so its well worth it. i experienced a couple of crashes when bodies and boats of bounty hunters started to pile up bc they kept sending reinforcements but other than that game plays been really smooth and fast paced

its also relaxing too if you want to take a break from a mission. i just spent an hour or two just swam around enjoying the scenery and dived deep into the ocean trying to locate new creatures. i was hoping to see a whale shark or a humpback whale but sadly no.  that would’ve been a really nice addition to the game bc the ocean takes about 1/6th of the entire map so its huge and has plenty of room for it. its also missing stingrays and dolphins but has a plenty of turtles, seals, and sharks so that makes up for it.