DeathscytheX

TheQuartering

I knew Elon Musk buying Titter was funny when it impacted the left. I had no idea it could be funnier when it impacted the right.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

More news on how the internet could end...

The only nWo I trust was owned by Ted Turner's WCW.

*Edit*

Secular Talk on WEF.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If this is how Chinese Tourists are going to act outside their own country, they should take the same advice Woke American Tourists should take by not going to other people's countries.

If China is trying to take other people's freedoms away from outside their country, then there is no point in doing any business in China.

Raise your hand if you're not a pregnant man & you buy video games.

(No hate to Bill Gates, it's just another day in The Console Wars that Xbox has to fight to prove that it exists.)