Myk JL

Sony And Microsoft Are Partnering Up?

It was only a matter of time before this happened. PS4's software infrastructure is absolute trash compared to Xbox. Sony's games are the only reason they are in the lead. Consoles will probably be full crossplay this coming gen. Sony realized if they got left out, people will choose playing with their friends over the better games so long as there is enough interesting games on the platforms that can play with each other. Console gaming will be like PC gaming... its just the launchers will be consoles with their own exclusive games. We're still a ways off from cloud gaming TBH until internet accessibility becomes a hell of a lot stronger outside of major metropolitan areas. Cloud gaming will take the niche place of digital downloads as digital download only consoles become the norm in place of discs. If PS5 has a digital only version similar to the latest Xbox One models, I'll definitely get it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sony needed to get their heads out of their asses in terms of cross play. I'm guessing they will fully embrace it since they'll use MS server infrastructure. And I'm glad they are doing that. PSN has always been garbage. At one point I had 200 mbps internet, now its 100 mbps... I've never seen a game or update from sony download even close to 30 mbps on my ps4. Its so damn slow.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg