Myk JL

PS Plus Games

The only downside to Mafia 2 is you get stuck on the last boss fight even after you've beaten him. If I were to ever 100% Mafia 2, I'd replay up until I got the best house in the game & ignore the rest of the missions after that. I'd miss out on 1 cool car, but the house is worth keeping.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:26 AM, Myk JL said:

Christmas will come early for me next year when I save $80 on June 16th when I don't renew my PS Plus Subscription.

Same with me. I canceled my auto-renew. I barely use my PS4 as it is and I'm not planning on buying a PS5. I kept PS+ going as long as I did just to add free games to my library, but with the price hikes I'm not interested in doing that anymore. I used to get ps+ every black friday for like $30. Its not worth it for me anymore with it being $80 for the tier I was using.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

On 1/1/2024 at 12:29 PM, Sledgstone said:

Same with me. I canceled my auto-renew. I barely use my PS4 as it is and I'm not planning on buying a PS5. I kept PS+ going as long as I did just to add free games to my library, but with the price hikes I'm not interested in doing that anymore. I used to get PS+ every black Friday for like $30. It's not worth it for me anymore with it being $80 for the tier I was using.

I might've cancelled my auto-renew after Sony stopped giving away PS3 games if I didn't own a PS4.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I haven't posted this sooner because I've been mentally busy elsewhere, but all 3 games this month aren't like Rollerdrome at least.