Check out the newest trailer for GTA V for a closer look at the game's three protagonists: Michael, Franklin and Trevor.

GTA V is set to be the largest world that Rockstar has ever created. The company boasts that both the world maps of Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto IV would fit inside GTA V... that is MASSIVE.

Grand Theft Auto V will be out September 17th 2013... being so close to the initial launch of the next generation, one has to question the reason behind the delayed release that was originally suppose to happen during Q2 of this year.

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This better be a next gen launch title because there's no way I'm buying another GTA on PS3. If not I'll make my complaint now that this games concept seems to have a personality disorder of some sort. Is Rock Star having a hard time figuring out its audience that it needs 3 protagonists? A successful middle age guy for the dedicated fans who hopefully gotten this far in life or wish they did. A gangster character intended to fill out a younger crowds inner John Cena. And a "Well F*** It" we need one Bat S*** crazy guy for anyone who is willing to admit they fail at life.

Meh.... I'll get back into GTA the day they have a Female Protagonist.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

http://kotaku.com/ive-seen-grand-theft-auto-v-this-ones-radically-diff-487200782

It seems like they borrowed some things from Saints Row the Third... which isn't a bad thing by any means. I'll probably pick this up for PC if it comes out for PC... they're being shaky on that answer... if not I'll wait til the new consoles.... otherwise I won't get it at all.

It sounds interesting. If anything, controlling 3 characters at once reminds me of the strike missions in CoD Black ops 2. While those missions were ok, I don't think I'd be interested in playing an entire game switching between characters on the fly like that. It might work out, but I kind of prefer the custom single character with NPC backup members design of Saints Row the third.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Eh.. the Strike missions on COD:BO2 much like the campaign were dull. There is so much to do in GTA, I'm sure this will work out alot better. Especially since you can swap out at will with no repercussions. After a few strike missions I got bored with them and skipped them all. They weren't done very well.

I do like a large world to explore. I hardly played any Grand Theft Auto games.. as in maybe 20 minutes total. I didn't care much for the gameplay at the time.. Saints Row the Third was definitely fun tho.. but if GTA is like Saints Row, then the large map would be fun.. but at the same time.. I always thought it was so odd that you couldn't go into 98% of the buildings. I like being able to drive everywhere, boat around in the water and fly anywhere I want to go.. but its the little things that always grab my attention.. I can punch anyone to death in these games, but I can't break a deadbolt on a door and enter some random building. :crap:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I haven't played much of any GTA games that werent top down. lol. This will be my first.. I've only watched people play San Andreas.. Rock Star games are a bit different in the empty building aspect I think... at least judging from Red Dead Redemption there were more buildings to go into vs. the redundant ones... this could also have been the case for me because it was more outdoors wild west type were towns where few and far between.

The whole underwater aspect intrigues me though.

From what I can tell you can have a female character in GTA Online so I might preorder GTAV, though I think I'll have a male character.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-news-now/8082-GTA-Online-Character-Creation?utm_source=videos&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

No personality to fit in with horror movies?.... Dang.... There goes busting down a door & saying

I got it wrong.... I though he said....

Close enough.... Semi Reference to my Gamer Tag that uses the name Jack.

I disagree with Unemployed Gamers as I'm one. I have zero interest in GTA5. However I do have some interest in GTA Online if it can come to PS4 without needing GTA5.

The makers of this comic (Julia Lepetit & Andrew Bridgman) were too lazy to learn or say Saints Row IV's Developers name, Volition.

Even if GTA4 has PC mods it doesn't cover up the fact that GTA4 on Consoles suck. He might as well been a nutter that believes DNF with PC Mods is better than GoWIII on PS3.