Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Is This The BSG Game Fans Have Been Waiting For?

4WiZLkwVYcc

A raging Battlestar Galactica fan was looking over my shoulder as I watched this official gameplay trailer for Bigpoint's browser-based online combat game based on the hit science fiction series. She was not pleased.

My fiancée was draw to my work desk by the haunting sounds of Bear McCreary's original score, ears perked up in a way that I will not describe as doglike in the interest of self-preservation. Then she stared in horror as the lifeless Adama puppet appeared on the screen.

"Oh, poor Six," she exclaimed as Tricia Helfer's likeness came into focus, lamenting the fact that her breasts were combined into one unwieldy uni-boob.

I'm no Battlestar fan myself, but this reaction from the biggest one I know does not bode well.

Battlestar Galactica Online is currently in closed beta testing in North America in Europe, with open beta starting within the next few months. Will you be playing?

The physics look wack... characters run like there is moon gravity in the Galactica. Character models could make the Sega Saturn jealous maybe... The only saving grace for this game is if the space battle engine is somewhat like Colony Wars or Wing Commander... doubt it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Tricia's boobs look not so pleasing ... overall, this would've done really well if it came out in 2000/ 2001.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this