if/when a war w centurions breaks out and there was action I'd give it another look, but what I saw didn't interest me. The writing wasn't so bad but the whole concept was kind of... well it seemed stupid to me...

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

what bothered me the most about the series was the missing dairy farm logo from the shows logo

as we all know it is just milking BSG

i dont plan on watching the show

BSG was epic, why ruin it making this show, when they could have thrown their creativity into a new project to wow there fans

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I want a series (even just a season or 2) about young Adama as Husker fighting the centurion war and gettin drunk w Saul Tigh.

Now there's a premise they could do supermax awesomeness with.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I want a series (even just a season or 2) about young Adama as Husker fighting the centurion war and gettin drunk w Saul Tigh.

Now there's a premise they could do supermax awesomeness with.

A centurion war series would have won me over... not this little girl/robo drama.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Syfy has finally released a trailer for Helix that actually shows clips from the first season. I'm looking forward to this series and I hope it doesn't disappoint me.
      The first episode of Helix premieres Friday, January 10 at 10|9c, on Syfy.
    • By Sledgstone
      Syfy has finally released a trailer for Helix that actually shows clips from the first season. I'm looking forward to this series and I hope it doesn't disappoint me.
      The first episode of Helix premieres Friday, January 10 at 10|9c, on Syfy.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Its not a full trailer, more of a teaser that reminds me of the girl from "The Grudge". There is a lot of good talent working on this, so I have high expectations for this series.
    • By Sledgstone
      Its not a full trailer, more of a teaser that reminds me of the girl from "The Grudge". There is a lot of good talent working on this, so I have high expectations for this series.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Ladywriter
      Battlestar Galactica