Sledgstone

Bleach - Current Manga in Japan

on a side note, the anime took a huge turn for the worse with its latest filler stater.

Omg. They literally stopped the episodes and said "We'll be doing another story for a while" WTF. I have never seen filler actually stop a show altogether like this. I guess we can't really complain about the anime producers considering they finished the grimjaw/ichigo fight in 2 episodes whereas it lasted 13ish chapters and 3 months or so in the manga. But damn, you'd think they'd do only soul society filler, like what was happening there while ichigo and everyone is in HM.. but no, everyone is back in highschool with some little girl. :wtf:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Omg. They literally stopped the episodes and said "We'll be doing another story for a while" WTF. I have never seen filler actually stop a show altogether like this. I guess we can't really complain about the anime producers considering they finished the grimjaw/ichigo fight in 2 episodes whereas it lasted 13ish chapters and 3 months or so in the manga. But damn, you'd think they'd do only soul society filler, like what was happening there while ichigo and everyone is in HM.. but no, everyone is back in highschool with some little girl. :wtf:

Shes a "princess". It would be funny if she turned out to be a king of soul society's kid.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Aizen, enemy of the people already? lol he managed to stay within rank for over 100 years? wow I think I'm beginning to understand what might have happend after. I bet Urahara gets blamed for all the shit and punished. But before then flees from SS with the crew that where turned to hollows. This probably wont happen for a wile though.

sig.php

you don't think...he'll stop this part of the story here 00 and go back to the fighting about to happen in the present....do ya.... -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Finally Urahara arrives >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yup, really looks like Urahara and crew are going to get blaimed for this mess and banned from SS. This chapter made it even more obvious when they started to mention "forbidden technique's". Aizen's gonna lie to the general and then Urahara is gonna get walked in on wile hes trying to save the others :(

sig.php

At teast now the vizards will fight! Maybe the Urahara shouten gang too :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ah finally. As long as the individual fights don't last 3 months like the ichigo/grimjaw fight there could be some good battles coming up. All the vizards were captain/lieutenant level, so I'm assuming alot of new sword releases and bankais will be shown. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Finally caught up, all I have to say is damn Aizen, someone had better kill that bastard.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I was hoping the break from the guys stuck in HM would continue ^_^; We were getting something with the plot fer a minute there. >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*cough pointless filler chapter cough*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers