EVA-01

So...What is everyone listening to right now?

399 posts in this topic

Gankutsuou's Soundtrack.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Claymore soundtrack.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yaah bitch yaah by soulja boy. Its a funny video on youtube with that song on it. If u want a link to it just tell me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Cyclone" T-pain and Baby Bash. I'm a nut for all these dance videos like 2 step, Walk it out, blah blah blah. I learn them, and then I join every body on the floor at the club. This new one is sexy because I added my own sexy hip roll to it so, yeah.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

This morning, a lil something to wake me up ...

WHAM!

Summoning's Dol Goldur while traveling.

Vomitory's Primal Massacre.

Sinister's Diabolical Summoning.

Razorblade Romance - HIM

Passion's Killing Floor - HIM

Funeral of Hearts - HIM

This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]