Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

this chapter was pretty interesting. We got to see half of Tobi's face! Apparently theirs more to Sasukes brother then we know about. I'd crack up laughing if we found out he was or has one of the 9 biju monsters in him XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

O.K.

Spent 5 odd hours reading from where Shipp's at right now till the last chapter of the manga. It's good, it get's gay/ lame/ vague whatever you wanna call it. It's interesting how the 4th who was one of the greatest Hokage's could never surpass the Rasengan technique though Naruto now can? It's interesting how new eye designs have shown up, strong enough to kill Jiraiya? It's interesting how 2 'legendary' Sanin's were defeated, especially the dreaded fierce 'ssshhh do not speak his name' Harry Potter like mad powerful Orochimaru got beaten SO easily because of stupid eye tricks? Mind you, Orochimaru was not weak when he fought against the 4 tailed awakened Naruto, but he was conveniently weak for Sasuke to kill him off in 1 chapter? It's interesting how Itachi's eyes fell for stupid shuriken attacks, I mean at the level of fighting, it was a boring fight compared to Jiraiya's. It's interesting how the outcome of that fight would probably rank up as the 2nd most disappointing one, beaten hands down by Sasuke's Orochimaru corporate merger. Notice how lame the fight got when Orochimaru popped out of a snake only to be sucked in by a sword, I bet the writer did that just to fill up a few pages in the chapter cos the fight was getting nowhere. Treat this as a rant on a hungry stomach!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yes, I am completely disappointed that the best villain in the entire series was taken out twice with extreme ease.. Oro's departure was like a bitch slap to the face of the fans that expected much more. Same with the Itachi fight. weak. Its like the writer realized he screwed up Orochimaru's character from the get go by not making him an Uchiha to begin with and is trying to push everything over to Madara Uchiha which nobody really knows much about. So he took the concept of Orochimaru with his containers, quest for power, world domination, immortality, etc. and put all these same attributes into Uchiha Madara. So yeah, if Madara is actually using Obito's body as a container then basically Madara is what Orochimaru should have been to begin with.. but this writer obviously didn't know the true scope of his own creation, fucked up, and its obvious in his later work.

The newest chapter was interesting tho, but it still makes me think the guy is Obito because the other side of his face is covered.. I bet the space/time jutsu crap is going to be his explanation as to how he was able to recover Obito's body. Probably reversed time in that one spot and grabbed Obito's body before it was crushed.. but at the same time, part of Obito's body (the eye kakashi has) is following another corse in time.. so hes probably missing that eye still.. something stupid like that. btw, I'm pretty surprised Madara didn't shout "Instant Transmission" when he blinked in and out of existence over to Sasuke and Itachi. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Bassically, everyone is so screwed cause Naruto's all pissed now, geeze. This is an interesting chapter and everything, but why the big deal with Orichimaru for so long and now all the focus is on Madara Uchiha. Sasuke is the center of attention once again by all the big bad guys, wonderful. At least he's alive, though the fight was still very disappointing between him and Itachi, drove me insane.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Bassically, everyone is so screwed cause Naruto's all pissed now, geeze. This is an interesting chapter and everything, but why the big deal with Orichimaru for so long and now all the focus is on Madara Uchiha. Sasuke is the center of attention once again by all the big bad guys, wonderful. At least he's alive, though the fight was still very disappointing between him and Itachi, drove me insane.

Madara uchiha? I wonder how Obito Survived......... Did u no that Tobi is actually Obito?? O_OO_OO_O

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The newest chapter was interesting tho, but it still makes me think the guy is Obito because the other side of his face is covered.. I bet the space/time jutsu crap is going to be his explanation as to how he was able to recover Obito's body. Probably reversed time in that one spot and grabbed Obito's body before it was crushed.. but at the same time, part of Obito's body (the eye kakashi has) is following another corse in time.. so hes probably missing that eye still.. something stupid like that. btw, I'm pretty surprised Madara didn't shout "Instant Transmission" when he blinked in and out of existence over to Sasuke and Itachi. X'D

I was thinking the same exact thing about the space/time crap thats why I was bitching about it a few posts ago. I hate how they toss in some random insane moves now *cough* Pain *cough*.

@Naruto Uzumaki we don't know for sure if thats Obito's body yet. Although we can all guess that it is.

sig.php

I was thinking the same exact thing about the space/time crap thats why I was bitching about it a few posts ago. I hate how they toss in some random insane moves now *cough* Pain *cough*.

@Naruto Uzumaki we don't know for sure if thats Obito's body yet. Although we can all guess that it is.

Well. Check his hair it's the same Spikeyness that Obito has. And Tobi is part of the Uchiha. He uses the mask to hide his Pulverised Face from that Giant Rock

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I need to read the Obito part of the story, maybe I'll go back a few chapters before the current Shipp episodes, or start off from the Naruto Sasuke battle.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I need to read the Obito part of the story, maybe I'll go back a few chapters before the current Shipp episodes, or start off from the Naruto Sasuke battle.

That My friend Is Naruto Vol. 27;)

Sigh* If only They would show the face of the akatsuki Leader. i no who he is. I just wanna see his face.
If you're current with the manga you'll know who it is, putting it in spoiler tags in case you're not

It's Pain

Well. Check his hair it's the same Spikeyness that Obito has. And Tobi is part of the Uchiha. He uses the mask to hide his Pulverised Face from that Giant Rock

yes, we all know and think it's Obito but it hasn't been confirmed yet so we cant wait 100% that it is him.

@Godgrave - read kakashi special chapters if you haven't already. For some reason the anime skipped over them, I'm guessing they plan to make an Ova or movie our of it later.

sig.php

and the plot thickens! Itachi wanted to save Sasuke and the ninja world?!

haha see I knew he was literally talking about his own eyes when he touched Sasuke and said "My eyes..". Now Sasuke has all Itachi's eye powers.....thats stupid.

sig.php

I thought Itachi popped him in the forehead like that as a way of making sasuke think of him as his brother and best friend again.. so that when itachi died sasuke would acquire the mangekyou. But instead, Itachi put all his eye jutsus into sasuke and even set him up to auto-amaratsu Madara? :| mmm... I think I'll wait until the next chapter to speculate anymore on this turn of events. Hopefully tobi will reveal some interesting things.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

What ... are we back in the 70s where everyone's on pot? The writer has serious issues of being consistent. The whole technique transfer thing was childish, and it'll be interesting to see what the Hidden Leaf's next step would be, after the eventual funeral for Jiraiya.

Okay, okay, that's it, it's official Kishimoto is winging it, where in the hell did this 'Itachi was protecting the ninja world, the hidden leaf village, and especially his younger brother' crap come from? Now I'm not so sure if Itachi was a bad ass anymore, I always thought he was so cool because he appeared power hungry and all. Geeze, that was really childish and shit, oh well . . . I hope Tobi will tell us what's going on next week, and hopefully it isn't so corny b.s.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Itachi lost his badassness when he told Sasuke the story of what really happened that night. Now you want me to believe that he was some kind of savior double agent type? That's PRETTY LAME!!!

On the subject of Orochimaru-sama, words can't describe how pissed off I was when Sasuke defeated him, and multiply that by 100 when he popped up for one chapter and got defeated by a legendary sword he had always been looking for but Itachi had the entire time. But no one ever knew of this blade and it could seal anyone into eternal genjustu for EVA!!! LOLNOOB!

Yeah, Naruto is really going downhill...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Itachi lost his badassness when he told Sasuke the story of what really happened that night. Now you want me to believe that he was some kind of savior double agent type? That's PRETTY LAME!!!

On the subject of Orochimaru-sama, words can't describe how pissed off I was when Sasuke defeated him, and multiply that by 100 when he popped up for one chapter and got defeated by a legendary sword he had always been looking for but Itachi had the entire time. But no one ever knew of this blade and it could seal anyone into eternal genjustu for EVA!!! LOLNOOB!

Yeah, Naruto is really going downhill...

I just started D.Gray Man since Naruto's just getting plain bad now. I have to say D.Gray Man is so much better. Both the anime and manga is nothing but pure win. I suggest everyone start reading to make up for Naruto's suckosity.

sig.php

I started reading then watchin DGM a bit ago. .. just lost interest when I didn't have the time...at least the plot appeared to be thought out... but a lot of stuff Starts Off Great and ends up like Naruto/Bleach. Once they have an audience they want to keep them as long as they can filling up the story with crap (fighting can go on almost indefenatly) and getting off track thusly degrading the original intended story line/character & character development...

And this is why Odachii rules all X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

holy crap I sense a plot coming on. :holyhell:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Let's see what happens next ... even so, it's funny how Madara's the only Uchiha or Ninja who could live a hundred + odd years.

Edited by Godgrave