Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

the thing is naruto and sasuke are making massive jumps in strength, but the pace is inconsistant from the rest of the manga.

sasuke took down 8 tails

narutos strength developing faster is easily explained as he is maturing, and with that comes focus. he wouldnt ever have been able to attemp sitting still in the early books, let alone master sage mode

but what i hope is naruto can make peace with kyubii,. like 8 tails has eight his host.

we long over due for a nine tailed power explosion

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

the thing is naruto and sasuke are making massive jumps in strength, but the pace is inconsistant from the rest of the manga.

sasuke took down 8 tails

narutos strength developing faster is easily explained as he is maturing, and with that comes focus. he wouldnt ever have been able to attemp sitting still in the early books, let alone master sage mode

but what i hope is naruto can make peace with kyubii,. like 8 tails has eight his host.

we long over due for a nine tailed power explosion

Well the way I see it, Sasuke hasn't learned a new move on his own since Kakashi taught him chidori. Everything after that point has either been stolen (ie. absorbing Oro~) or given to him (ie. His brother giving him his eye powers). Naruto is the only one out of the two who has spent more time trying to learn useful moves. Half of which he cant use since their destroy his body.

So I get the feeling the Mangaka is telling kids the best way to become strong is to steal lol :P.

I two hope Naruto and the 9 tails work out some kind of agreement to work together. It seems very doubtful right now though.

Anyway, I'm liking the pace things are going at now. If they keep this up everyone should be running into each other soon.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

next month FILLERS, naruto gets lost on his way to konoho, ends up in new york, meets the X-men, bonds with wolverine, trhen sets on his way, etc

narutos imba attacks may damage him, but with kyubiis recovery power he can use them when needed, hell he survived getting a chidori through his chest

sasuke spent 3 years learning under oro, while naruto under juriar (sp)

but narutos training was using his nine tailed chakra, which was later decided to be way to risky, so that trainging was not as beneficial as sasukes,

i really want naruto to become more like his father, and get a new look, cool but totally heroic

sigpic1620_11.gif

next month FILLERS, naruto gets lost on his way to konoho, ends up in new york, meets the X-men, bonds with wolverine, trhen sets on his way, etc

narutos imba attacks may damage him, but with kyubiis recovery power he can use them when needed, hell he survived getting a chidori through his chest

sasuke spent 3 years learning under oro, while naruto under juriar (sp)

but narutos training was using his nine tailed chakra, which was later decided to be way to risky, so that trainging was not as beneficial as sasukes,

i really want naruto to become more like his father, and get a new look, cool but totally heroic

Tsunade already said the 9 tails chakra wouldn't help Naruto if he continued to use his cell level resengan. The 9 tails recovering power only recovers Naruto's outer body, and the one time it tried to heal his hand it took more then several days. Not to mention Naruto also had Tsunade check his hand.

The only thing Sasuke picked up from Oro~ was how to transfer his chidori into a blade, and maybe some new hand to hand moves. Everything else he's used up to this point has been things he stole from Oro when he was locked in Sasuke's mind (ie. Snake's flying out and attacking..etc).

Naruto's hasn't used the 9 tail's power for training. This was the whole point of having Kakashi and Yamato standing by to prevent him from being consumed by the 9 tails. His training with the clones is purely him wasting ever ounce of his own chakra to the point where the 9 tails power would normaly start to leak out. Yamato obviously stops him before that happens though.

Kakashi's already said a number of times that Naruto just has far more chakra then any normal ninja.

sig.php

I think Kite was talking about his training with Jiyra being pretty much pointless. Aside from learning his rasengan, his training with Jiyra for 3 years was how to fight using his nine-tails chakra.

thanks what i ment. ^^

but with training doesnt mean learning new abilities, 3 years made sasuke meaner, faster, stronger, more focused.

here is naruto training something we dont know about (uber rasengan)

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/10/

sage mode makes him far stronger physically, maybe the cell damage wont effect him as much

sigpic1620_11.gif

I was thinking it was the rasengan, but when I look at that page again, there is no damage anywhere. No crater or mountains blown up like a super rasengan would make... and the way Naruto was talking it looks like he's got the move nailed down but theres no destruction anywhere.

About the cell damage thing tho... he looks fine in sage mode but as soon as he switches off it right in the next panel hes sweating his ass off and looking exhausted. It makes me think that maybe the physical exhertion and possible cell damage can just keep building up on him beyond his tolerance point thanks to sage mode, but as soon as he drops back down from super sayian, *cough* I mean sage mode, all the damage hits him all at once? Maybe thats the biggest draw back to the power boost? *contimplates*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I was thinking it was the rasengan, but when I look at that page again, there is no damage anywhere. No crater or mountains blown up like a super rasengan would make... and the way Naruto was talking it looks like he's got the move nailed down but theres no destruction anywhere.

About the cell damage thing tho... he looks fine in sage mode but as soon as he switches off it right in the next panel hes sweating his ass off and looking exhausted. It makes me think that maybe the physical exhertion and possible cell damage can just keep building up on him beyond his tolerance point thanks to sage mode, but as soon as he drops back down from super sayian, *cough* I mean sage mode, all the damage hits him all at once? Maybe thats the biggest draw back to the power boost? *contimplates*

I was thinking it was a new rasengan too but after reading what you said I kind of agree. Looks like he's working on something a bit diffrent. The only thing that looks weird in that page was the two mountains that look like they where split in half with the cloud above them. That could just be the landscape though.

I think your right about the exhaustion after he switches off sage mode. The elder toad did say it required a lot of patience and determination to use. I bet it puts a huge burden on Naruto's body.

sig.php

Oh, maybe hes focusing more on a new element/sage chakra attack. Like how he can cut a leaf now he can cut mountains. Could you ever imagine Naruto doing a one hit kill like that at the beginning of a fight tho? :P I bet whatever it is is another last resort kind of move or a move he can only do when the enemy is beaten and standing still. :P

hmm, that makes sence,

maybe he was trying to draw kyubii chakra in sage mode for SSJ4

X'D

its nice to see a chapter focused on competent adults for a change >.>

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This was a good chapter, watching Kakashi fight along with other adults for a change is refreshing. It does suck that the chapter was cut short though.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I figure since Pain went on the offensive against Konoha while Sasuke and his gang was messing with another tailed beast, Sasuke will probably get pissed. Sure Pain was going to get Naruto, but at the same time he did a full blown head on attack against konoha without him. Maybe he'll see it as the first wave to weaken konoha for the full attack, but then again, Sasuke's emotions and decisions are erratic. Maybe if Pain is defeated, Sasuke will attempt a weak attempt at taking over akatsuki? I say weak attempt, because Sasuke has nothing on Pain or Madara.

the amount of love sasuke gets from the writer, wouldnt suprise me, if his eyes started shhoting high powered lazer beams that destroy mountains

also sasukes team can easily be destroyed by konoho's ninja

hokage, naruto, kakashi, sakura, gai, rock lee. etc etc, there all bad ass fighters

sigpic1620_11.gif

I'm still going with my theory on Sasuke only targeting Danzo and the 2 elders. He has no reason to target anyone else so it would be stupid for him to exact revenge on a whole village that had no clue about what happened in the past.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't be surprised is Danzo was in cahoots with Akatsuki or vis versa. His goal is to become Hokage and he doesn't want it run by anyone else. Mandara asks Sasuke specifically if he's planning on attacking just Danzo or those directly involved with his brothers mission...so it all kind of makes sense. Akatsuki destroys the current Konoha for Danzo, Danzo popups up and acts as a hero. He gets the job of being Hokage, if anyone turns against him he uses the power of all the biju monsters that where collected by Akatsuki XD.

sig.php

oh, nice call. Danzo might have been with akatsuki all along. I could see that playing out. Then all those ROOT anbu will flip sides and akatsuki could get a mad power boost... but Danzo wouldn't completely join akatsuki, yeah, he'd just work with them to get what he wants. Seeing as Sai is a ROOT anbu, maybe he has some secret mind control jutsu implanted in his head? And just when the time is right, Danzo will use his control jutsu on Sai and Sai will stab Naruto in the back. :P