Ancient Clan

http://wolfchildrenmovie.com/

It grabbed my interest at first. From what I can tell they don't stick to the generic kemonomimi (Animal Ears).

However it started to lose my interest based on the commercial having what feels like a major spoiler about the mother becoming a single parent. And it doesn't help that how they summed up the mother's story like she was destined to be stuck in the house cooking & cleaning.

I'm confused on how long she was pregnant for each child. Since the way they state it would be about 3 months. And it probably doesn't help that I don't feel immune to the complaints from children.... Even if they are more interesting as wolves.

I won't be watching it anytime soon though since if I do it'll probably be through Digital Distribution.

Municipal Broadband > Title II Net Neutrality

Funimation makes the worst English trailers... they market a lot of their anime incorrectly. The slightest bit of fan service and the base the whole trailer on it... or they focus on some aspect that plays a minor part of the entire picture...

This has caught my interest I will say, but I've avoided funi's English trailers.

dvabanner.png

GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Caught my interest, in fact I downloaded it today. Will most likely watch it tonight or tomorrow night. I agree with DX though, Funimation makes the worst trailers I've seen out of any company. On the MAL page for the movie its stated there is a year between both children, Yuki being born in the winter and Ame being born a year later during the spring.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589