6 posts in this topic

I haven't seen a fast & furious movie since the first. I would've saw the last but I took a break from Dwayne Johnson movies until I either went back to watching them or boycotted them after the last WrestleMania.

The Rock defeated Cena so I decided not to Boycott his future movies.... Until he basically came back to WWE & will probably be WWE Champion at this WrestleMania.... So.... Yeah.... Cena will be The Rock this time.... And I'm going to Boycott Dwayne Johnson Movies after that.

Well until he becomes Lobo.... But me seeing that is like me seeing Die Hard for "Yippy Ky Yay Mother Fu**er" instead of Bruce Willis.

Coincidentally like the first Die Hard, Dwayne is going to get Butt Fu**ed On National TV.

Protect Title II Net Neutrality

There will be 7... because American Dad has already made an episode about the plot for movie 7. XD

This is a horrible clip of the episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-nNfGgh6I8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE0ZVDzpK-M

I haven't seen a fast & furious movie since the first. I would've saw the last but I took a break from Dwayne Johnson movies until I either went back to watching them or boycotted them after the last WrestleMania.

Dwayne Johnson's best action movie was probably 'Doom' or maybe 'Scorpion King' I refused to watch his tooth fairy movie.. but the best acting I've seen him do is in the movie 'Be Cool'.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Well, there's a new cast member already decided on the next franchise. He's sort of made it his version of The Expendables. I'll still go watch it. The trailer at Super Bowl looked ridiculous. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

looks decent for the type of movie it is

not many movies make it to number 6 and still bring in the a-listers

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''