Sign in to follow this  
-Graphics-

Very New style I've found is pretty good.

Well here they are, just 2 sigs. The first one is for me, my name is Brandon. Hence the 'B' :P. The second one is for my friend who wanted me to make a sig for him with the same style/effects it didn't turn out as well as the first one I don't think but anyway here they are.

brandonelf.png

^Mine^

humbleblood.png

^Kurt's^

Ok, please criticize I love criticism but PLEASE, nothing but constructive criticism anything else makes me feel like I should just stop making these altogether. But I doubt any of you will do that because so far most of you are very nice. Anyway rate them, etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A wise man once told me, you're not being creative if you're doing what everyone else says looks good, but if you're doing what YOU think looks good then who really and truly cares what ANYONE else thinks? Think about that and get back to me. .

Cool sigs.

Just an observation on both sigs, they have a sort of black band on the horizontal borders, but not on the vertical ones, not sure if it benefits having one at all if not a border that's prolly outside the image maybe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm not sure if it looks this way to other people, but it kind of looks cinematic to me.. Kind of like a wide-screen movie... Anyways I like it and that's all that matters, other people liking it is just a bonus to me. (see my quote in my sig (: ) anyway thanks for the feedback.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A wise man once told me, you're not being creative if you're doing what everyone else says looks good, but if you're doing what YOU think looks good then who really and truly cares what ANYONE else thinks? Think about that and get back to me. .

theyre both very nice sigs. the only piece of advice i have really is to pick a focal point and stick with it. you put the B for brandon, but the B looks like its either unfinished or that it was an after thought. just kind of thrown in the middle. maybe try a different color or if you just wanted it to be a "B" try drawing one in or maybe look for other images around that have crazy letters that you can choose from rather than just using a regular font. that way you can put in in whatever color, warp it, and play with it as an image a lot easier than trying to play with text.

and in the second one, the noise overlaying the image. there's a lot of it and not to say that its a bad thing or a bad effect, but it kind of distracts the eye as to what im supposed to be looking at. if there was a little less noise over the image, it think it might be more pleasing and easy on the eye.

that's just my two cents :)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

about the noise, eah i kind of overdid it haha.. but the 'B' ws on purpose because i didnt want it too stand outy... if thats a wordd :) and i do havee more fonts but none really looked good with the background.. thanks for the feedback :)

p.s. sorry if some of this is mispelled or wrong punctuation im on m cell phone haha just checking the forums.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like your current hitman sig better than the two you posted. The character grabs my attention and the rest of the image kind of flows outward from him. The other two seem to have too much black space and noise in them. I do like the first one more than the prince of persia one. It looks like he has a scythe in his hands and might have cut thru the blackness, but not quite. Good sigs tho. :tup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

haha thanks sledge i didnt post the hitman sig because i dont looike posting threads with only one sig on it because i like to let peple compare :P thanks for the feedback again...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this