Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Stargate Atlantis final episodes

Thank god only one more episode left. The episode from last night was so disappointing. Alternate reality CSI episode. LAME. And somehow in this alternate reality, a wraith hiveship traveled from the pegasus galaxy and found Earth in the milky way. wtf!? I'm glad this show is cancelled. Now if we're lucky the next series will have a completely different set of writers.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I just hope most of the characters die. But I guess theres a possibility of an atlantis movie to finish up the series like the two SG1 movies. Which means they probably won't kill off a single character and they will end the series shittily and not conclude any major or secondary plot lines.

Ronin died, but not even 5 minutes later he was revived. WTF. This episode sucked ass.

And in the last 5 minutes, they bust out a "wormhole drive" and instantly transport atlantis right into earth's orbit and they appear right in front of the hive ship just in time to save the day. WTF!? Rodney was working on a wormhole drive and nobody knew shit about it until 4 minutes left in the episode and it magically worked perfectly. How 'convienient'. And of course they are no longer in the pegasus galaxy so any future SGA direct to dvd movies will most likely have nothing to do with anything relating to the pegasus galaxy or the wraith or anything the entire series was based on. Now thats some helluva good writing. :P

I'm just glad that steaming pile of shit has finally been flushed

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this