DeathscytheX

God of War: Ragnarok

It looks good, but graphically speaking I don't see any significant improvements over the last game to make it a PS5 exclusive instead of being released cross-gen. That PS4 game had amazing graphics and this does look about the same. I'd buy this game asap when it comes out if I had a PS5 to play it on.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Graphically the improvements probably can't be seen with such a hyped up highlight reel of short combat clips. The Graphical upgrade is more in the lighting than textures right now. I bet it has more to do with the size of the game and no load times between areas. Riding a sled around large areas is new. The first game was very linear. Mostly narrow pathways with big back drops, and open areas only occurred for big fights. But lastly... fuck Freya, I hope we get to kill her ungrateful ass. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I want to play this sequel so bad. I need to see how it all unfolds. They did so amazing with the plot with that last game. :D I'm wondering if they're going to do some BS thing at the beginning of the game like they did with all other God of War sequels... Some event happens that causes Kratos to loose the majority of his powers, yada yada yada. Watch them do it again but this time it'll be Freya doing it to him with some kind of curse or magic that locks away a huge chunk of his abilities.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg