Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Upgrade process slowing coming along...

I haven't had much time to work on the site lately.. Hopefully I'll get more free time soon. Our vBulletin 4 test site is still coming along and we'll get the upgrade to the main site done at some point in the upcoming months. The mobile skin looks very good and using your cell phone to access AC shouldn't be a problem at all. Now if only these themes weren't still a pain to convert. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yep.. the new mobile skin auto detects if you are using a cellphone when you load the site so browsing on a phone should be no problem.. Heres an example.. the vb support forum loaded in the mobile style:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/153-vBulletin-4-Questions-Problems-and-Troubleshooting?styleid=49

There is also an iphone, android and i think blackberry app, but i have to look into that some more... once we upgrade to vb4 we'll probably use one of the apps provided by a third party.. which means the app would probably cost about $4 to $5 but you would get to browse a bunch of different forums from other sites with the third party app as well.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Guest jenessawilson06

thank you for help plz add more application to this forum.......

Sign in to follow this