Sign in to follow this  
Khellendross

California GoP wants to issue "Liberal huntin licenses"

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/05/12/goehring-hunting-liberals/#comments

In California’s 11th congressional district, there are four people running for the Republican nomination in the June primary election. One of the front-runners is Brad Goehring, who posted a message on his Facebook wall this week, declaring “hunting season” on liberals:

If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to “thin” the herd.

Goehring has reportedly taken down the post, but the Political Blotter captured a screenshot:

4599389021_5e1c872e59.jpg

Goehring’s campaign has since said that the call for conservatives to shoot liberals was just a “metaphor” and “wasn’t meant to to be taken literally.” Local Fox station KTVU went around Pleasanton, CA and interviewed Republicans, almost all of whom condemned Goehring’s post. Even a man wearing a t-shirt with President Obama’s face crossed out said that what Goehring wrote was “pretty insane.” In fact, KTVU said that the “only person” it found to agree with Goehring was “a young woman sporting a confederate flag in her car.” “Yeah, I like it,” she said. “Because there’s too many liberals.” Watch it:

7T7BEsGQQBw

:eyetwitch:

Khellv2.jpg

how about we stomp the shit outta these coo coo bananas fuck faces? :bingo:

I'm sick of all this attack liberals progressives environmentalists coming from the right.

really makes me wanna

PUNCH_A_FISH_IN_THE_FACE_by_Booter_Freak.png

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:picknose:

I guess the confederate tea baggers have no problem with killing Americans they disagree with.

They'll really hurt the 2nd Amendment if they start waving around signs that say:

"Shoot those who state guns kill people."

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Arnie said on Leno he'd like to be prez :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this